im sorry

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
THIS IS FOR YOU OH ALLAH,

Yes my intention behind this post is for the sake of Allah sw. Within a matter of few days, so much heart break took place simply because we do not know the manners of arguing/debating/discussing. Imagin if this was in real life and we could see each other, do you think we would refrain from talking to each other and giving each other the cold shoulder or do you think we would continue talking as though nothing happened? The Prophet asw said do not abandon (refrain from talking to one another). Nor hate one another, nor spy on one another, nor back-bite one another, nor slander one another, nor offend one another, and oh believers, be brothers!

I believe there is much hard feelings between some of us...and for that reason, I cannot pray and when I do pray, I feel as though it was a matter of exercise and habit rather than worship. What was argued in the thread 'Arrested in Starbucks' is bothering me a lot. I feel as though I commited a major sin, I know I did! I know I went against the Prophet asw orders, and for that I am so upset.

At times like this, you know the magnitude of saying I love you for the sake of Allah sw. I do love you all for the sake of Allah sw, and I forgive you all as I hope to be forgiven by all of you, more importantly, as I would hope to be forgiven by Allah sw. My God, it is so easy to offend someone and to forget all the good one has done and snap at them.

Anyways, I really am sorry if I offended anyone, and I remind myself before I remind anyone else, remember if you have nothing good to say, then dont say anything at all.

I am not doing this to get a bunch of replies saying oh your so nice bla bla bla. I did this for Allah sw, the least I want from you all is forgiveness and your prayers.

May Allah sw reward you all with the best and guide us all to the straight path.

Masalama

OsMaN_93

Here to help
jazaki Allah .....
:SMILY209::SMILY209:do not worry sis' we all make mistaked
even prophet mohammed (pbuh) said it.
i dont know the hadith sorry.
plz remember :"Everyone of the tribe of Adam sins. And the best of the sinners are the ones who (constantly) make repentance." Surat-ul-Ana'aam
:salah::wasalam:

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
I apologize as well,....I allow shaitan to take of advantage of me but I pray
Allah subha wa tala forgives me well. and thanks for being a reminder to your sister in islam