Imaam al-Albaanee on Suicide Bombings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam aleikum,

Listen to the muhaddith of our time clarify that the suicide bombings that go on today are not permitted in Islaam at all. Additionally, he mentions that the many of the people who carry out these bombings do not do so for the sake of Islaam. Rather, they carry out these actions for the sake of their land or country.

[yt]4DDr9pywHCA&feature[/yt]

elmorro

:salam2:
jazakallahukhayran brother, this does not need arguments since we all know that suicide is forbidden in Islam. It's not from the Quran nor from the Sunnah.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum,

suicide indeed is haram.
although i can understand and relate to all of them who do this in order to protect their family land religion etc etc

its easy to say its haram, and its true...it is haram but when you are being oppressed for decades and ther are NO OTHER SOLUTIONS, than suicide bombings are the only effective way to make them think twice about what their (oppressors) are doing.

allah o a3lam...may allah ta3ala guide us all inshalah!

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Jazaki Allah Sister for sharing Shaykh Al Albaanee's lecture.

I love him for the sake of Allah.

We donot have such a great scholar of our times with us. May Allah give us someone even better than him as a replacement.

bloup1000

not good

:salam2:

i dont think this is good because its killing loads of people and its not good

sometimes when my mates ask me at school what religion are u i get afraid to tell them but sometimes in their free time i tell them that i am a muslim but a good one and not a suicide bomber and they understand but because the sucide bomb thingy is well known i normally keep things to myself!

:wasalam:

Amir_of_spain

Those who carry out such acts, u wont be able to reason with them no matter which shiekh you bring to them as they just want radical change and are not prepared to do it the long/right way. Even the grand mufit of saudi has spoken out against such acts but it still occurs.

palestine

Servant of Allah
i agree with nizar83. so true. and yes suicide is forbidden. alhamdulillah our religion is full of peace.

muharram23

Staff member
Assalam aleikum,

Listen to the muhaddith of our time clarify that the suicide bombings that go on today are not permitted in Islaam at all. Additionally, he mentions that the many of the people who carry out these bombings do not do so for the sake of Islaam. Rather, they carry out these actions for the sake of their land or country.

[yt]4DDr9pywHCA&feature[/yt]

Jazakallahu khair

many people attribue to shaykh al-albani saying that he permitted suicide bombings. I have actually heard from people say that he didnt consider it as suicide. But alhamdulullah, this video is clear even though i wish i spoke better arabiyaa so i would not accept translations from everyone :).

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.