In pictures: Gaza Massacre (Warning: Graphic Images)

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
In pictures: Gaza Massacre

pic.php
A Palestinian man cries over the body of his son following an Israeli air strike in Gaza December 27, 2008.
December 27, 2008 After announcements that a decision whether to increase the military attack on the Gaza Strip would be made tomorrow, Sunday, Israeli forces instead launched a major operation today.
The Israelis killed 150 Palestinians with more expected to die. The Israeli government says it is just the beginning.
g-massacro2.jpg

Bodies of Palestinian Policemen killed in the Israeli airstrike
g-massacro3.jpg

Bodies of Palestinians are seen at Shifa hospital in Gaza December 27, 2008
g-massacro4.jpg

Bodies of Palestinian Policemen killed in the Israeli airstrike
g-massacro29.jpg

In this image taken from APTN video, Palestinian men carry two injured children into hospital after Israeli aircraft struck.

g-massacro5.jpg

Mafaza_Muslimah

Assalam OAlaikum Wa Rahmatullah

Really !! very very disturbing Pics

Allahumma munzilalkitabi, saree'al hisaabi, ihzimil Ahzaabi, Allahumma ahzimhum wa zalzilhum (Sahih Muslim Hadith No 1742)
(translation) O Allah..revealer of the book, swift to account, defeat the groups who reject faith. O Allah..defeat them and shake them.

Ameen ! Thumma Ameen

Mafaza

etoile_de_mer

O you who believe! Seek help with patient Perseverance and Prayer: for God is with those who patiently persevere.
(Holy Qur'an Surah 2,Verse 153)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May Allah give us strenght. Oh Muslims..when do we wake up. Only Islam can stop this madness. Only the collective will of the ummath stop this evil.

AlQurtubi

Banned
brother, this has made my blood boil. We needs guns rather than banners.

Look at those little children and those young police men.

I have read once that this ignorance is also azab from ALLAH.

Wake upp!!

Mom, please write some thing!

Sophie1

these pics are indeed disturbing.....may Allah(swt) grant our brothers and sisters jannah. ameen.

what are the leaders of the world doing, what are the other nations doing....i know there sitting on their butts and watching the show!
these killers will have no mercy on the innocenrt...they are cold hearted, they have become rigid! they wont realise if they are killing brothers, mothers, sons, sisters....there just doing some 'ethnic cleansing!!!!!'

the palestinians have only their fathers, brothers and sons to fight for them, whereas israel has a formed army! when our ppl fight back its regarded as terrorism....what the hell do u call this????? its utterly disgraceful!!!

our brothers and sisters are helpless!
may Allah give them patience and grant them Jannah. ameen

malickabrother

save Palestine!
Salaam,

May Allah give us strenght. Oh Muslims..when do we wake up. Only Islam can stop this madness. Only the collective will of the ummath stop this evil.

:salam2: sister yeah you're right we,muslims should forget about U.S,UN,UE or whatever else and unite,we're the only ones who are supposed to stop this massacre,let's not expect any help from those people rather we should unite and keep supplicating to ALLAH,inshallah we'll be victorious.
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My children what can I say. Believe. Know when we utter the words of salat we are in contact with our Creator. Believe that it is His Will. He is testing us. Let us pass this test. Let us believe as we never have before.
We have no time to despair. We must hold on to the Rope of Allah. We must gain strenght from the Quran. We will be victorious.

Our banner today is the blood of the innoncents. It has not gone to waste. We are getting stronger by the moment. We will stop this. As Sister Harbs logo: Gaza will not Die.

Historically, Israel has poor ground forces. All the techonolgy in the world can not stop one human being. They do not have manpower...and with Muslims, it seems that is all we have.

What the oppressors are forgetting is they are one country supported by another country...that is two. We are not countries..we are Muslims..all over the world..do they really think they can slaughter our children and we simply cry.

May Allah subhana talla give us patience and perservance and wisdom to ward off evil in the path of the sunnath.

farhopes

No God but Allah
It is just the beginning

The Israeli government says it is just the beginning. I do agree. It is just the beginning for this Muslim Ummah to wake up from loooooooong sleeping, loooong ignorance and loooong weakness.

It i just the beginning for us to know how much we need to unite, to be educated and to be true Muslim.

It is just the beginning for us to change ourselves to be worthy of change of our rulers who fear the Israeli ogre!!!

It is just the beginning for us to learn more and more about our religion and to teach our children, to prepare them for Jihad as Jihad is our only way for salvation.

Those stupid Zionists do not understand that they are doing us a big favour. Soon inshaAllah we will be able to return it to them and we are soooooo generous!!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
This hadith of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) gives some consolation and hope.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

(Sahih Muslim book 41, no. 6985);

That will be the day the world will take its revenge of these killings and slaughters they are doing.
:wasalam: