infinite ways to increase your eeman

raihana

:salam2:
Sisters and brothers hope you are in the best of health Insha ALLAH..I was thinking that if u all can share your ways to increase emman.I have found out that different individuals have their own ways to increase their emaan.I hope that this thread will be beneficial Insha ALLAH ta'la.
ok I will start

1.Remember death often .I go to sleep thinking that I will wake up then to answer my questions.(May ALLAH make it easy for us to answer the questions .

2.Read the quran and its translation.

3.listen to lectures or read islamic articles

4.Mingling with good,religious muslim sisters.

lastly,
I would like to thank bro Mabsoot for creating this forum.Honestly I have met wonderful muslim sisters and brothers all around the globe.
May ALLAH grant us jannathul firdous

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Surprised

This seems like such an important topic, I was disappointed that their weren't more posts. My Qurans arrive this coming week as those my Arabic Course. I have been learning some Arabic at the Free Site: LiveMocha.com as well as German. I speak English and have studied Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Hebrew, and a few other languages in the past. Spanish is the only one in which I could converse fairly well. I might win the bid for Muslim caps on Ebay, but I had to drop out of the bidding for the four prayer rugs.

It seems that the realization of Death, Study of The Noble Quran, and Silat (prayer?) are probably some of the best methods of drawing closer to Allah, The Most Beneficent and The Most Merciful.

raihana

This seems like such an important topic, I was disappointed that their weren't more posts. My Qurans arrive this coming week as those my Arabic Course. I have been learning some Arabic at the Free Site: LiveMocha.com as well as German. I speak English and have studied Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Hebrew, and a few other languages in the past. Spanish is the only one in which I could converse fairly well. I might win the bid for Muslim caps on Ebay, but I had to drop out of the bidding for the four prayer rugs.

It seems that the realization of Death, Study of The Noble Quran, and Silat (prayer?) are probably some of the best methods of drawing closer to Allah, The Most Beneficent and The Most Merciful.

:salam2:
May ALLAH lighten to your heart,and may ALLAH make your way easy to access knowledge.

hana*

thats brilliant, i wish you every success in learning arabic- the most beautiful language and the most complex in the world. I feel that you are already a Muslim at heart :)

i feel that i am in need of an eman boost myself. for me, what boosts me the most is learning from the Quran and having some Islamic circle to boost my batteries.