Inheritance

hilal.ahmad

case1: wife , mother, father , sons and daughters
wife = 1/8 th of d property
mother = 1/6 th of d property
father = 1/6 th of d property
remaining wil b divided b/w sons and daughter such dat evry son gets twice d property as daughter

case2: husband , mother, father , sons and daughters
husband = 1/4 th of d property
remaining wil b divided b/w sons and daughter such dat evry son gets twice d property as daughter

case3: wife , father , sons and daughters

case4: wife , mother , sons and daughters

case5: wife , sons and daughters

case6: wife , sons
remaining wil b divided among sons such dat evry son gets equal share

case7: wife and daughters
daughters = 2/3 of d property
remaining wil b given to male relative cald usbah if not present thn to d daughters

case8: wife and daughter
daughter = 1/2 of d property
remaining wil b given to male relative cald usbah if not present thn to d daughter

case 9: mother , father and brother
since nearest male relative is father thus remaining wil b also givn to father and brother wil get nothing
if brother or sister is not present thn male wil get twice dan female i.e. , mother 1/3 and father 2/3 means presence of brother effects share of mother

case 10: brother and sister
brother twice dan sister i.e. brother 2/3 n sister 1/3 . here no other relative like father son etc is alive

case 11: father , daughter
daughter = 1/2 of d property
since nearest male relative is father thus remaining wil b also givn to father

case 12: husband, father
husband = 1/2 of d property

case 13: wife, father
wife = 1/4 of d property

case 14: wives, father
wives = 1/4 of d property wil be divided equaly amoung thm

case 15: grandfather, sons
grandfather = 1/6 of d property (in absence of father grandfather gets share of father)
remaining wil b divided among sons such dat evry son gets equal share

What you know about inheritance please post.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:salam:

Subhaanallaah. As if I didn't already have trouble with the rules of inheritance... This makes it way worse, I do not know how anyone is supposed to understand it, brother. Maybe break it down so it makes a bit more sense inshaa'Allaah?

hilal.ahmad

inheritance rules r litle bit dificult let i try case 1:
wen a person dies who has wife , mother, father , sons and daughters
and let his property is 2000000
now case 1 is
wife = 1/8 th of d property=1/8 x 2000000= 250000
mother = 1/6 th of d property= 1/6 x 2000000 = 333333.33
father = 1/6 th of d property = 1/6 x 2000000 = 333333.33
remaining = 2000000-250000-333333.33-333333.33 = 1083333.34
suppose d person has 2 daughters and two sons
a daughter gets one share and son gets 2 shares
here we have two daughters = 2 shares
and two sons = 4 shares
total shares = 6
now 1o83333.34 /6 = 180555.56
since each daughter gets 1 share = 180555.56
and son gets 2 shares = 361111.

Precious Star

Quite complicated indeed.
It is far easier to dispose of ones assets during their lifetime, if possible. For example, if your parent is elderly then encourage him/her to tidy his affairs and distribute his wealth before he dies. That way, there is no confusion afterwards.

hilal.ahmad

Quite complicated indeed.
It is far easier to dispose of ones assets during their lifetime, if possible. For example, if your parent is elderly then encourage him/her to tidy his affairs and distribute his wealth before he dies. That way, there is no confusion afterwards.

not allowed in islam

hilal.ahmad

You are wrong.

The inheritance rules in Islam pertain to distribution of wealth AFTER death, not during the lifetime. A person is allowed to distribute their wealth during their lifetime in any way they choose. If they have wealth that remains after they die, then it must be distributed according to the Quranic rules.

distribution a person can do anytime but acording to law the person stil is d owner of d property. actual distribution has to b taken after death and only 1/3rd of d property he can giv as hibba to any1wen he is alive . i want to learn if you hav Quranic Aayat or some Hadith i wil b thankful to u

hilal.ahmad

So if I earned $10,000 today, I have to distribute it according to the Quran? Or can I spend it on myself? If I want to sell my house, can I keep the money from the sale, or do I have to distribute the money according to the Quran?

If my father has $100 in wealth (while my father is alive), is he allowed to give me $70 for my education, or does he have to give double to my brothers first and then I get the leftover, while my father is alive?

During lifetime, you share your wealth. After you die, your wealth is distributed according to Quran.

I think you need to read the Quran carefully and look up the definition of "inheritance".

not at all . i mean property like land you got from ur father
ya i m really sory i dont know anything dat is y i posted it here to get information and to clear concepts . In sha Allah i will not repeat such blogs again. again sory.