intr

Sister June

Asalaam Aluakum,

I am a convert. I converted in aug 2002. I am sorry to say I have lost my way. I believe in Allah but I am confused about the rest! I am and have been praying for guidance. I married my DH 2 years ago! He is a wonderful man, but he is like me and lacking in some aspects.
Inshallah we will find our way!

Sister June :tti_sister:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Asalaam Aluakum,

I believe in Allah but I am confused about the rest! I am and have been praying for guidance.

Salam sister in islam..

welcome to this wonderful community of muslim brother and sisters.You are welcome to bring urs questions and confusion in this forum.Islam is a open religion and there is no complication in it.

hoping to hear from u.May Allah guide u and give u more wisdom to understand this beautiful religion.

with lot of respect

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
:SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI
Alhamduillah, I am glad u decided to drop in here for you will find lots of islamic videos/articles which will enlighten u and hubby n lots of bros/sis who cud help answers whatever prob u have.If they cant they suggest a better alternative/avenue for u to seek the answers.May Allah swt keep both of u in his straight path n hoping u will benefit fm ur visit here with the increment of of islamic knowledge and eeman :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to Turn To Islam and welcome to ISLAM sister.
Insha Allah you can benifit from this site as we all have.
:tti_sister: May Allah always guide you and every Muslim in the world to the right path.
May Allah always be with us.

Muslim-

Asalaam Aluakum,

I am a convert. I converted in aug 2002. I am sorry to say I have lost my way. I believe in Allah but I am confused about the rest! I am and have been praying for guidance. I married my DH 2 years ago! He is a wonderful man, but he is like me and lacking in some aspects.

welcome sister! What are you confused about? best to ask in this forum, and people can answer!

Marwa17

salam sister...WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! to this website first of all....:)...it's great having you and inshallah you will be able to benefit from this website as much as the rest of us....i think we've all lost a part of our faith at one point or another...religion is a constant battle with our innerself and we've really gotta beleive and ask allah for the best guidance...of course if there's anything specific that you are having a diffculty grasping i'm sure we would all be more than happy to help...just ask :)...i'm sure everyone, including me :) here would be more than willing to give there own insight...SALAM!!!!!!!!!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam

Welcome to the website,

there are many good articles and video here, inshaAllah you will be able to benefit, like all of us are benefiting, and this will increase your iman. (faith)

and being with other Muslims is a positive too.

Wasalam

AishaR

:salam2:

Welcome siter to the site & the family. There is plenty of useful links for you to use to help to find your way

:wasalam:

walid ali

I highly recommend Hamza yusuf translation of the book ehia aloom al deen. You can either buy the book which is called purification of the heart. I beleive it is also available on A cd.
It is absolutely great. I benefited from it greatly.

By the way I can relate to you. Although I am born into a muslim family. But I was an atheist for most of my life.Until 2-3 years ago, when I reverted to Islam. It has been a gradual process. It is a great religion really it is. I love the prophet so much he was an incredible human being
Good luck in your path and I wish you the hedaya and guidance from allah sobhanaho wa taalaa

walid