Introducing Me!

shari

Brother
Dear Brothers and Sister!

:salam2:

My name is Talha Yousaf. I was born on 04 September 1983. I am from Pakistan & Serving in Pakistan Air Force as Air Defence Officer.

I was watching Islamic video in youtube in which i found link of this site. Here i viewed some of the videos and found then very interesting.

Well as i am new here so i don't know very much about this site. I would like to know how this site can be useful for us in making us more practicing Muslims or for doing dawah. Also i was going through the section of learning Arabic i do really want to learn our religious language but i was really confuse how to use those aids.

If I'll be of any use I'll be happy to help you.

Talha Yousaf

Almeftah

masha allah, welcome to our family brother Talha..
as for learning Arabic, you'll find links for arabic learning sites!

barak Allah feek..

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
:SMILY139:Welcome to TTI and hope you enjoy your stay brother. May Allah SWT keep you safe in the force. Question though, have you ever shot or kill anyone until in the force?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2: you will get used to it
welcome sis...........
keezjc.gif
.. to the family:D
. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:
wasalam

summertime

sister :)

Another pakistani..MashAllah thats great..hope you enjoy your time on this website..InshAllah you will learn A lot from all our knowledgeable brothers and sisters here!!

:wasalam:

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay.

wantobeMumin

salam brother shari

i would have pm u but i dont have the access. Do u, by any chance know sayed naveed abbas naqvi? i believe he is an air force pilot now. just wondering...