Introduction - Assalamu aleikum from Germany

Meryam

:salam2: wr wb

my name is Meryam and I´m originally from Germany.

I converted to Islam some time ago and when I found this website, I spent two nights in front of my laptop to view and read all these wonderful reports about converted muslim people from all over the world...:subhanallah:

To convert to Islam was the best decision of my life. I was lost for years but thanks to ALLAH swt I found out now why I´m here on earth and what are my obligations.

A special thanks to the owner of this website...it really touched me to see all my brothers and sisters around the globe!

Please excuse my lousy english ;)

:shahadah:

wa aleikum assalam wr wb

meryam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

Welcome sis to tti...:) nice of you to have joind us..

Insha-allah you will benefit as much as we do..

salaam

Kayote

:salam2: wr wb

my name is Meryam and I´m originally from Germany.

I converted to Islam some time ago and when I found this website, I spent two nights in front of my laptop to view and read all these wonderful reports about converted muslim people from all over the world...:subhanallah:

To convert to Islam was the best decision of my life. I was lost for years but thanks to ALLAH swt I found out now why I´m here on earth and what are my obligations.

A special thanks to the owner of this website...it really touched me to see all my brothers and sisters around the globe!

Please excuse my lousy english ;)

wa aleikum assalam wr wb

meryam

:salam2:

HAHA, it was pretty much the same for me. I cannot get enough of this place. Initially it was the videos that attracted me but then I found all these wonderful articles & replys supported by Iyyats & Hadiths that I kept on coming back. Now, I easily spend around an hour a day (most prob. more than that!) on this site a day.

Its always wonderful to hear of muslim reverts so whenever you have the time & if you feel like sharing, why not share your thoughts on what & how & when you discovered Islam. Its always inspiring to read other people's account.

:jazaak:

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullah,

Your English is not lousy! welcome to the website Meryam.. and i hope you will like it here and benefit from the information inshaAllah.

Take Care

Wasalam.

Assalamo Alaikoum Wa Rahmato Allah wa Barakatuh
Welcome sister Meryam to the website. I am happy for you that you found the straight path, lhamdo li Allah
May Allah help you incha'Allah
Tchüß :)
WaSalam

Saifuddin

Your name same with may mother name, Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah that you are muslimah nowaday.
Salam Ukhwah from my self in Malaysia, Actually being a muslim and muslimah is the best way of life for human being. If Maryam intent to learn a lot about Islam you can access to this web site, handle by professional muslim, and mualim in Malaysia.
http://al-ahkam.net

please do not hesitate to contact me if you like to learn about Islam, I studied in Islam College ini Malaysia, nowaday i work as deputy director of one department of governementin Malaysia.
i also can write Al Lughatul Arabiah and English.
you also can find manay Mualim in *Removed link*

ila liqo' maas Salamah

Meryam

Assalamu aleikum wr wb

thank you very much to all of you for the warm welcome and may ALLAH swt will bless you.

There are so many interesting articles here...what I really want to learn too is how to say the right things at the right time for daily situation in the name of ALLAH swt, e.g. :bismillah: or :subhanallah: ...do you know what I mean? May be you can already support me on that?

I´m still learning arabic and allhamdulillah I can already ready a few Surahs of Quran.

E.g. in Ramadan I say in german: "Please ALLAH swt accept my fasting"...what does it mean in arabic?

This night I watched the video about american converted brothers and sisters...and :ma: ... tears were running down my eyes ... here in Germany the picture of americans is full of stereotyped ideas, especially after 9/11. But how wonderful to see, how many americans converted to Islam and that Islam is the fastest growing religioin in the US! This gives me so much hope that the world is not lost.

wa aleikum assalam wr wb

Meryam

masihuddin

Muslim Converts

:salam2: Ya Maryam
May Allah S.W.T bless you for following the blessed path of Islam You can view large number of vedios of Americans converting to Islam on the website
www.islamtomorrow.com particularly that of a christian priest ( Yusuf Estes )
turned into muslim preacher This muslim brother is doing a great job of Dawa in the States May Allah S.W.T. reward him for his efforts I persolly greatly enjoy listening to Sheikh Yusuf Estes as he has a great sense of humour and you learn a lot about your religion from his talks

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh Sister Maryam and others,

You asked the meaning or translation of the following word to arabic: "Please ALLAH swt accept my fasting" ---> Arabic: ( ياالله ارجوك تقبل مني صيامي)=( Ya Allah arjoeka taqabel minie Doeaie)

And please my brother Saifudin don't say something without evidence from the sunna of the Quraan. Our dien ( religion) is completed by our Lord Allah subhanauwata3al. If you give authentic evidence, than i will follow you.

Thank you all. I love my dien and my brothers and sisters.

Fi amanillah.

wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

Sorry i said (Ya Allah arjoeka taqabel minie Doeaie) but instead of Doeaie which means suplication insert Syamie. the words Syami in arabic is correct.

Thank you.

Wassalmeolaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,
Imad

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
salaamm

Assalamou alaykoum wa rahmatoullah wa barakatouhou,
willkommen und viel Spaß und frohen Ramadan ;)

Meryam

:salam2:

@Imad....thank you very much for your quick response and may ALLAH swt bless you for your support!

@ayman...thanks for the "german" welcome too ;)

I just wish there were more converted women here in my hometown to talk and discuss about Islam. It is not easy during these days here in Germany to be a converted german Muslima. Each day is a new challenge for me and unfortunately there are so many prejudices against Islam around. Some people are teasing me, some people seem to be afraid of me.

But this makes me just stronger...I´m patient and I´m never tired to explain people what is true Islam about. Sometimes I think it would be easier for me to live in an islamic country, but then I ask myself why I should run away?
Here in my own country I can help people to understand Islam much better and to get rid of all these stereotypes about Islam.

May ALLAH swt bless you!

:wasalam:

Meryam

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
((this post was made in response to Frankish Infidel's, which was later deleted - pardon me if it doesn't make much sense now))

Islam is under siege and followers of this religion are questioned on a daily basis.
Quite simply we do not trust you and are afraid you wish to introduce Sharia law.
Which we consider unjust and medieval.

Did you know that there was no such "medieval" period for Islamic societies? While Europeans were struggling to control their self-inflicted plauges and disgusting hygene practices (under the direction of the Vatican), their internal bickering/wars, and their close-minded fuedal system and backwards science/mysticism - Islamic countries were enjoying a prosperous golden era. Human rights were first introduced 1400 years ago by the Muslims, if you do your research; Hygene too; Science too; open societies; the works.

The European Renaissance revolution that I was taught to revere so much while studying in the UK wasn't at all a revolution - it was entirely inspired by Islamic scholars/scientists, eventually spread to Europe through trade in the Mediterranean.

And yes, Islam is under siege and followers of this religion are questioned on a daily basis - Thanks Modern Secular Society Human Rights Values! Gooooo Europe!?

edit: Not to meantion that during your "medieval ages" Europeans were off on the "Holy Crusades" in foreign countries, imposing their values at the tip of a sword as they burnt people at the stake, crucifed the "heretics", and pillaged helpless innocent people. All guided by the Vatican, of course.

fendi_ibrahim

Welcome Meryam, what a nice name..the name of Jesus (Isa as) mother. Nevermind with your english, Allah will let others to understand all your words, Insyallah.