Introduction to web site

amerkiche

Hello,
My name is Angelina Merkiche. I am Catholic and was married to an Islamic man, my husband for 35 years. I have a great respect for the religion, even's though I never converted. I lost my spouse almost four years ago. We were blessed to have had four beautiful children.
Since my husband's passing, I have been eager to learn more about his faith, I feel drawn to it and I am seeking to understand it more.
That's why a joined this web site. I am hoping to learn more about Islam.
God Bless.
Angelina

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

WELCOME WELCOME !

its really nice to have you here.sorry to hear about your loss May Allah grant the highest paradise to your husband and join us all in that eternal abode.

its great that u are drawn towards islam. and islam is nothing but the truth so v r naturally drawn to it. May Allah make it easy for all who seek .

please ask questions, doubts so that brothers / sisters can clarify inshallah.
v r all learning and all r here t learn .... :)

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

and yes pray 4 guidance that God guide me to the truth whatever it is....its a powerful prayer because our eternity depends on it and and please remember in ur prayers because prayers of elders are needed for youngsters like us. :)

a_stranger

You are most welcome , Islam is the faith of all prophets of God(Allah) including Jesus (Issa) peace be upon him .

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hi , welcome here among your family !
I'm sorry for your husband , May Allah have mercy on him .

That's good you become interested in Islam , most of converted ppl here were Christians I'm sure they'll help in case you need .
Please feel free to ask :)

May Allah guide you to the right path ^

Fahra

hello

dear angelina...
I'm sorry for your lost..
I'll pray the best for him...
I hope Allah will give him the best place in "there"
however, it's lovely to know that you join in here..
welcome to TTI...

:blackhijab:

Ddunguf

HAFIZUL QURAN

Alihamudulilah, am in uganda looking 4 some brothers to change on ideas of DEEN, insha alah.