introduction

Meraj

Brother
salam sister!!

you are most :SMILY206: sister in this tti family.....hope you wil enjoy ur stay here,,,,,feel free sister to ask any question..inshallah here brothers and sisters wil be happy to give u a suitable anwser....

may ALLAH (SWT) guide u to the right path..

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Hi Rebecca,

Welcome!
We are glad to have you here.
Please read through the articles our fellow members have shared and also watch the videos too.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. The members here will try their best to help you out.
Looking forward to hearing more from you. :hijabi:

May He (Allah), the One and Only guide us to the straight path. Ameen.

zakiyah

muslim sis
hi rebecca
welcome to the family.
make urself ay home
i hope u enjoy ur stay here.
and feel free to ask any question.
MAY ALLAH (SWT) SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH .AMEEN:hearts:
:SMILY206: once again.

Salaam Rebecca,

Welcome to the global family. Inshallah (God willing) you will TTI resourceful and rewarding. Please don't not hesitate to ask ANY questions you might have.

Feel free to watch the beautiful videos. We look forward to hearing from you. May you find peace, tranquility and truth to your life. May God be with you on your journey, inshallah.

Peace
TheHumbleWun

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Asalamoallikum
MashAllah
its great to see people who are reverted to islam. It brings peace to heart
May Allah help you through!
best of luck and Allah Hu Akbar!

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

happy new life for sister rebecca!

ASSALAAMUALAIKUM,Rebeca you dont know how worthy you must be in the eyes of your Creator ....!!! and of course my Creator and everybody and everythings' Creator, that He has chosen islam for you and YOU for islam.subhaanallah!
as ou must have guessed by now
THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP, ALLAH
(not ala but ALLOH)
SO we look at the vast universe, a seed put into the soil grows up and beomes a huge tree...a cloud sailing on the air beomes rain ...and a drop of liquid becomes you and me.Glory to hm who made us pure and innocent.and we err so ALLAH said my mercy prevails over my wrath.and that everything has an appointed time by Allah.ALLAH is nearer to us than our selves for His order is the very source of our existence and His remembrane drives our spirit everthrough he temptation of the body and the disturbances of the mind.
this search for the source of perfeion and peace leads us to Allah Al WADUD Allah hu GH-A-FUUR ALLAH HU RAHMAAN ALLAHHURAHEEM.In amoving chapter in the quran Allah asks us as only someone who loves us and owns us can ask O hildren of adam so what has seduced you from your RABBB ?
the Quran is the ultimate gift of Allah to his creation, it is the beauiful esctasy of bieng guide in life by the life giver.marmaduke pikthall one of the celebrated officers posted in british india remarked in his preface to the translation of the Quran "he rythym and the melody of its recitation (in arabic)moves the bravest of men to tears" though translations are not the same as the original but you will have to start there at the same ime he context of the verses has to be remembered .and yes do not miss the recitation of the quran in arabic...ou shud be able to find many short videos on youtube.
ISLAM AS A WAY OF LIFE IS SIMPLE.so said the prophet of islam,the greatest man on earth (as given in he 100 greatest men on earth by michael h wart.)who said i m a mere mortal yet left that fragrance in the hearts of men that they would happily die for his honour without attaching the slightest divinity to him.ISLAM JUST MEANS TAKE ALL GOOD HINGS AND LEAVE THE BAD ONES. and what better authoriy than Allah himself to decide good and bad,one and for all..no hip hoping.it s only because nowadays values have been reversed that ppl find islam tough. but what right have mortals to stop others from following the truth in their souls after all we donot say athing when the go naked but they mind when we cover ourselves ,didnot Mary e mother of jesus wear a modest dress thats all islam asks.dont worship any one but ME ,seems like a ommandment the popes forgot.dont make an image,seems like they dint hear it in the churhes so Jesus peace be upon him hangs in the hurches .and hey carry the cross around their necks..he greatest blsphemy was by st paul a controversial figure who claimed jesus met him on the road to wherever ...it was he who in his zeal for spreading christianiy raped it beyond repair for he attributed to god a sn, so that the greeks and romans with their pagan ideas of many gods find christianity interesting!
ALLAH sys in the quran "NOBODY COMES TO ME BUT AS A SERVANT"
AND JESUS SAID "THE SERVANT CAN NEVER BE GREATER THAN THE MASTER

in fat all messengers said the same thing but only islam has the truth now. so dont let the nasty views of people hold you back, cause in front of Allah the SUPREME on thejudgement day i shall be alone and s shall be you......

"let each soul take acount of what it has sent before it"
"ALLAH has promised those among you who believe and do righteous deeds that he would ESTABILISH them in the earth as HE estabilished those before them,and that He will grant them the authority to practise their religion,that which HE has chosen for them.'al nur :55

Sakeena

Welcome!

Asalam alaykum Rebeca :hearts:

Oohh goodie! I get a new sister! Alhamdulillah! I'm so happy!!
Welcome sister, welcome to TTI! Please if you need anything from us, any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Salam,

Sakeena :hijabi:

rebecca curlow

thank you all for welcoming me. ive already started watcing the videos that were sent to me. they are most ineresting and helpfull.im going to watch them all and then maybe ask you some questions.:hearts: rebecca

nasa

Salam alekom,

Welcome sister, ! Please if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. and insha'Allah you will find a good answers according to our knowledge!

Salam

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:SMILY206:to the TTI family. I pray Allah guides you to the right path, because it is only HE who guides. Any questions feel free to ask inshallah(God Willing).:muslim_child:

iqbalDAR

hi my name is rebecca. im thinkig of turng to muslim religon, i would like to find out as much informatoin as i can
WELL ISLAM IS NATURAL PATH TO TREAD.SEE EMOTIOMAL SECURITY IS THE MAIN THING U MUST GET.ALSO A PERFECT PATH U MUST KNOW.SO WHILE GOING HERE &THERE IS USELESS .DO ONE THING....READ QURAN BUT NOT DOUBTFULLY.TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AS A PANACEATO UR PROBLEMS.OFFER NAMAZ.BELIEVE THERE IS ONE ALLAH WHO IS TO BE WORSHIPED&MUHAMED (SAW) IS HIS PROPHET.SEE THE CHANGE.DON'T LOOK AT MUSLIMS LOOK AT ISLAM.I THINK IT IS ALL ABOUT DOING THINGS THAN THEORISING.ANY MORE HELP.IM THERE

lily_mawar

Hi, Rebecca ...

Welcome to this forum ... Hopefully, you get details about Islam from this forum and don't be hesistate if you have any questions on Islam .....

Your Brothers and Sisters here with Allah guidance could help you ... InsyaAllah ....