Introduction

mushtaq

Assalam-u-alikum all brothers and sisters in Islam.
I hope by the grace of Allah I will get some benefit from this site and also I will contribute for this community in the way of good suggesions.I am new to this community.My name is mushtaq and I belong to india.I heard about this community from my friend.
Assalam-u-alikum
Mushtaq

humera

Assalam-u-alikum all brothers and sisters in Islam.
I hope by the grace of Allah I will get some benefit from this site and also I will contribute for this community in the way of good suggesions.I am new to this community.My name is mushtaq and I belong to india.I heard about this community from my friend.
Assalam-u-alikum
Mushtaq
slmz my name is Humera,i am from S.A i heard so much about India, inshaallah allah give us hidayat in every thing we do ,ramadaan mubarak,im sure we will enjoy this site and learn alot
shukran

mushtaq

slmz my name is Humera,i am from S.A i heard so much about India, inshaallah allah give us hidayat in every thing we do ,ramadaan mubarak,im sure we will enjoy this site and learn alot
shukran
ASSALAM-U-ALIKUM Humera

What you heard about India .We are Alhumdulilah good because we never think that what is going on all over the world is from Allah .As he wants our examination so we should be prep. well and he gave us guess paper i.e the life of prophet mohammmed (SAW).Inshallah we will succeed in both world.
Assalam-u-alikum

mushtaq

Assalam u alikum

Dear Humera,
ASSALAM-U-ALIKUM

Thanks for your concern.Actually we are far from Religion so make dua that Allah should give us hedaith so that we can implement islam in our daily life.
assalam-ua-likum
mushtaq

mushtaq

Dear Humera,
ASSALAM-U-ALIKUM

Thanks for your concern.Actually we are far from Religion so make dua that Allah should give us hedaith so that we can implement islam in our daily life.
assalam-ua-likum
mushtaq