Introduction

Loner

Hello, names Loner or Jack depends on who u are :p anyway im an non religious teen in england currently going though fun times that are exams, but im here to talk and all the other fun things...

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Hello jake.. i wish u come here for discovering islam..

i wanaa ask you some Questions...
What is life without religion? What is the point of living and working and striving if it is not for the purpose of pleasing Allaah? Can there be any joy in life or salvation after death or any hope of attaining the bliss of Paradise without entering Islam? If we do not worship Allaah, what are we going to worship? Our whims and desires? Would a wise person accept to be the slave of his sexual desire that will soon come to an end or of some wealth that he will soon leave behind in this transient world? Man has a spirit that will never be at peace unless he worships Allaah. He has a conscience that cannot thrive except in the light of Allaah. He has a soul that can never be at ease unless it is in contact with Allaah, remembering Him, speaking to Him, praying and fasting for His sake, putting its trust in Him and repenting to Him

i wish u check this link out ..just click here
peace,
islamicfajr