Introduction

Robert

Assalam aleykum every. sorry i have never introduced myself. am a non Muslim who is very much interested and doing a lot to study Islam. I love Islam and I feel its the best time to convert. i have a few Muslim friends who have been helping in acquiring the Islam knowledge. i just would like to appeal for your support to help create my Imaan. being a non Muslim also means there is no a single Muslim among my relative so i know I'll be having a hard time that's why am looking for friends like you to support me. if you have any material that will help me study Islam more please post it to me and Allah will bless you inshallah.:salah:

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam wa rahmatu allahi wa barakatoho

Hello Robert

welcome to TTI

Good news to hear about your intentions. I pray that Allah (glorified He may be) grants you happiness in both worlds. Amin.

BW

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

May Peace Of Allah Be Unto To Those Who Follow His Guidance,
Vipi Robert? Mambo niaje? I am from Kenya too. I was born in Lamu Island, coast of Kenya. I reside in UK at the moment. Welcome to Islam. I think, Islam is fastest growing religion in Kenya too. Is that true? Coz,sometimes I see some of KTN news reporters have muslim name.

You are very lucky to be shown the guidance of Allah. Because there are many people who are in darkness. I pray to Allah also to guide me and the muslims to the pure traditions of the Prophet.

Few months ago,US congress Keith Ellison

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

May Peace Of Allah Be Unto To Those Who Follow His Guidance,
Vipi Robert? Mambo niaje? I am from Kenya too. I was born in Lamu Island, coast of Kenya. I reside in UK at the moment. Welcome to Islam. I think, Islam is fastest growing religion in Kenya too. Is that true? Coz,sometimes I see some of KTN news reporters have muslim name.

You are very lucky to be shown the guidance of Allah. Because there are many people who are in darkness. I pray to Allah also to guide me and the muslims to the pure traditions of the Prophet.

Few months ago,US congress, Keith Ellison(revert to Islam) was in Nairobi. He gave speech in Jamia Mosque in Nairobi. He praised muslim for playing important role in politics, praisin kenyan's muslim who have influence in politics. Did you this?

Can i ask you which acedemies did you attend?

Here are websites, I think might help you through your journey:

www.quranexplorer.com

www.islambox.com

www.huda.tv

www.purposetv.tv

www.islam101.org

www.shareislam.com

There are more, that all of what I can think now.

May Allah make your journey easy.Amin

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Peace be with you, brother Robert. Congratulations on your desire to learn more about Islam and I pray that ALLAH will show you the true path, ameen.

I am a revert to Islam from Christianity (Catholicism to be precise). I trust you will learn a lot here on TTI and on the other websites listed by our brother above.

I would also add www.rasoulallah.net for you to take a look at :)

WELCOME TO TTI and ENJOY YOUR STAY :)

:wasalam:

Robert

Niko poa Rabii. Wow its great to hear that you are from Kenya and very much concerned help. Asante sana for the websites, I have already visited some of them and they are of very much help to me. I'll still continue to visit the rest. Sincerely speaking I was not aware of Keith Ellison's speech otherwise I would have attended. Academies, I was in Nyahururu High School and am currently taking accounts at Visions Institute of Professions where I got the Muslim friends who are of great help to me. I can attend Jamia Masjid anytime i wish as am always in Nairobi and thats what am thinking of doing.

a_stranger

You are most welcome to the world of purity of hearts, sincerity in belief, brotherhood of humanity...............world of Islam.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: Brother Robert,
Welcome to TTI. This website has a lot of material about Islam and its biggest resource are its members.
But we will do whatever we could to help you.
Welcome brother.
:wasalam:

ahmed3711

my brother congratulations 10000000...... times for your choice we are happy for you and inshalla we will support you always
welcome to the Islamic world :)

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Niko poa Rabii. Wow its great to hear that you are from Kenya and very much concerned help. Asante sana for the websites, I have already visited some of them and they are of very much help to me. I'll still continue to visit the rest. Sincerely speaking I was not aware of Keith Ellison's speech otherwise I would have attended. Academies, I was in Nyahururu High School and am currently taking accounts at Visions Institute of Professions where I got the Muslim friends who are of great help to me. I can attend Jamia Masjid anytime i wish as am always in Nairobi and thats what am thinking of doing.

That is good idea to visit Jamia Mosque. If you tell the brothers there in the mosque. I am very sure they will be a great help. Even though I havent been in Jamia Mosque. Because we are all muslims.

My ancestor were convert to Islam. Before they had no religion.They were worshipping the gods of stones, rock, mountain and many superstitionS. Although they worshipped these gods they were believing in One God. They think that the God is very Pure, Holly, Perfect. While they are not perfect. So, they thought to approach God directly is not right because they are not pure. They used middle object(rock,mountain,stone) to approach God. Even though they used these objectS as gods, they were still believing God is One. They didnt have they christian concept/doctrine of three gods, TRINITY. Christianity, come during the colony. The british, came to colonised Kenya and brought christianity with them and convert people to christianity. The conversion in happens in Highland of Kenya. Thuswhy, there is many christians in highland.

We in the coast, my ancestors they traded with arabs and they like their civilisation/their way of life and they reverted to Islam. Later they colony came to Kenya, even in coast. But my ancestors they were proud of their new relgion and they never follow conial religion. Thuswhy, there are many muslims in coast province.

To know more about Keith Ellison you can watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcCQ5X0ovw

I have open my Youtube channel. Is very educative, informative and entertaining. Here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/user/submitter2islam

To see more reversion to islam in USA watch:http://www.youtube.com/user/Admin49

Peace Of Allah Be Unto To Those Who Follow His Guidance.

Enjoy

Allahu_Hassbi

Welcome to Mu ...TTI itself is a wonderful site inshallah you will learn a lot form here ...pls look around..Inshallah

salahdin

NIAJE ROBERT , I HOPE UKO POWA KUWA MUSLAMU NA UTAONA LIFE YAKO ITA CHANGE . UKITAKA USAIDIZI MIMI NA MANDUGU ZANGU TUKO HAPA , TUTA KUSAIDI . INSHALLAH (ALLAH WILLINGLY) SALAMIA MABASTE ZAKO (WASLAMU).

The general social and moral tone of the Muslim society at that time is well-illustrated by the words of an Egyptian who was sent to spy on the Muslims during their Egyptian campaign. He reported:
"I have seen a people, every one of whom loves death more than he loves life. They cultivate humility rather than pride. None is given to material ambitions. Their mode of living is simple... Their commander is their equal. They make no distinction between superior and inferior, between master and slave. When the time of prayer approaches, none remains behind..."

(21) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful. (22) He is Allah, than Whom there is no other God, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him). (23) He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (24) . Al-Hashr 21:24

tolgatemur

You are welcome Robert..

I am Tolga (a male name )
i am new here too i had a good impression in this room. People re nice here i think.

I hope this room will be informative for both of us :)

best regards

Assalam aleykum every. sorry i have never introduced myself. am a non Muslim who is very much interested and doing a lot to study Islam. I love Islam and I feel its the best time to convert. i have a few Muslim friends who have been helping in acquiring the Islam knowledge. i just would like to appeal for your support to help create my Imaan. being a non Muslim also means there is no a single Muslim among my relative so i know I'll be having a hard time that's why am looking for friends like you to support me. if you have any material that will help me study Islam more please post it to me and Allah will bless you inshallah.:salah:

I am an arabic teacher and can help you learn Arabic when you believe the time is right. Most people who study Arabic say that they see the Quran in a different light.

MuslimShadow

assalam u alaikum.(peace & mercy of ALLAH be with u.)

we are very happy to have u here Robert & Adler123.

welcome to the forum.

islam = A way of life that GOD has chosen for us.

keep studying....

i know it's difficult to be alone but don't back down.may ALLAH help u.

Noor El-Huda

Brother the very top post was made in 2008. However there is a different Robert newly registered. Check home page or Introductions area to offer that invitation.