Is any one of you live in west virginia?

huda2

:salam2:

Hey brothers and sisters, I hope you all are in your best imaan and heath insha allah.

Is any one of you live in Morgan town west Virginia? I would really need some information about the city. Jazaakahahu khairan.

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

What can I say. I live in southeastern WV. Morgantown is the home of West Virginia University. It is a college town and they love football. People are proud of Morgantown. West Virginia is one of the most beautiful places in the world to live. We say it is almost heaven. It has more trees than Europe. West Virginia has a population that is elderly. It has a sparse population. There are many jokes about WV. They have a masjid. The Muslim population is approximately 1% of the population, but we are growing. Most Muslims in West Virginia are very educated and provide services. We still call it the wilderness. Please visit the official sites for WV. I left a metropolitan area and found peace and devout Muslims where I live. Please feel free to ask me questions, I love WV.

huda2

Salaam,

What can I say. I live in southeastern WV. Morgantown is the home of West Virginia University. It is a college town and they love football. People are proud of Morgantown. West Virginia is one of the most beautiful places in the world to live. We say it is almost heaven. It has more trees than Europe. West Virginia has a population that is elderly. It has a sparse population. There are many jokes about WV. They have a masjid. The Muslim population is approximately 1% of the population, but we are growing. Most Muslims in West Virginia are very educated and provide services. We still call it the wilderness. Please visit the official sites for WV. I left a metropolitan area and found peace and devout Muslims where I live. Please feel free to ask me questions, I love WV.

:ma::ma: sis jazaaka lahu khair, Sis I was accepted by the Dental school of the west virginia university, I dont know any thing about the area but :ma: that is a great news sis jazaka lahu khair. but I heard there are not many muslim students in the school, but its a wonderful if there are good muslims in WV. I have a few schools to chose to so WV is one of those schools I'm considering. How safe the area of the school is? I heard its not expensive area. How far away the masjid is or the muslim communityn from morgantown? Jazaaka lahu khair sis.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please give me a PM. I know a sister who has a daughter there. Give me a week or so...I am on vacation.