Is it Normal or There is something Wrong with me ???

Hopetogoparadis

Assalam alakum

Here is the scenerio i want you to imagine;

There is someone that you wanna marry with, like you are engaged. And this person wants to go Europe to study at university. She goes there and she will live with her uncle. But then this uncle also has a son, who is like 10 years old. I know that uncle is her mahram but what about that kid who will be with them for now and maybe for next 3-4 years as well ?

In this case, is it normal you are jealous and dont want her to stay there ? And If its normal, should you also express how you feel to her ?

Or do you think its not normal to be jealous so you should just shut up and not bother her with your jealousness ?

Scootania

Assalamu alaikum brother!

What exactly are you jealous of? If she is promised to marry you, there should be no problem if she lives with family for a few years.

luvurcreator

W'Salam,

May Allah SWT bless your unity with your potential spouse and make you both earn His blessing through your relationship. There is nothing more valuable than two hearts uniting for the purpose of pleasing their lord.

To your concern I think you just have to take a deep breath and realize you are even married to "this Someone" yet. I think you are creating a problem that does not even exists. I dont think this boy probably haven't reached puberty yet. You are feeling insecure and will most likely lose respect from this girl for having a mentality of an immature boy. This boy should be least of your concern....if she is going to the university you dont think she will be around other males who is her age? By the time this 10 yr old boy becomes a concern you'll have a plenty of males around her to be concerned about.

Nontheless, I think you need to trust this girl. And I suggest you marry her before she goes off to study. And worry about your duties and rights of this sacred relationship.

Assalam alakum

Here is the scenerio i want you to imagine;

There is someone that you wanna marry with, like you are engaged. And this person wants to go Europe to study at university. She goes there and she will live with her uncle. But then this uncle also has a son, who is like 10 years old. I know that uncle is her mahram but what about that kid who will be with them for now and maybe for next 3-4 years as well ?

In this case, is it normal you are jealous and dont want her to stay there ? And If its normal, should you also express how you feel to her ?

Or do you think its not normal to be jealous so you should just shut up and not bother her with your jealousness ?

Hopetogoparadis

Actually you are right that we are not even married and there will be many other guys anyway at her univeristy...

Actually I trust her but problem is that living with males gave me a bad thought. Like if they do something bad to her, you know... Nowadays we see and hear many bad things, even fathers do to their daughters. So maybe not uncle(as he is mahram), but that little guy who might be curious having a girl in their house...made me uncomfortable

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Brother there is nothing "like you are engaged" in Islam.

If you "Hopetogoparadis" then you should follow islam 100% and either marry her and keep her with you or stop all contact with her.

May Allah subhanahu wa taala forgive me if I have written something wrong.

Wa alaikumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu