is it ok to do somehting without the intention???

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
is it ok to do something without the intention???

today i wake up...then i wanted to pray Dhuha...you know the prayer in the early morning. but when i really ask myself to go ahead and pray..i'm not feeling it. you get it? i mean i want to pray..but i dont know whats holding me back. am i weak in faith..?? yea...but is there a way to knock this off and want to pray..like be happy to go pray. its really hard for me brothers and sisters, is there a way to better my intentions, for anything i do..even salah>>> so any help would be great...thank you! :shymuslima1:

Al Qassimi

Salam Aliekom,

The Shaytan(Devil) is doing the work, trying his or her best to prevent you from praying.

Second thing, faith is not gained instantly, it is strengthened every day. Such as, obstacles of those who are trying to prevent you from being a Muslim. Also, by denying the desires of this world strengthen's you're faith. Lasty, by practicing it everyday will strengthen it even further.

amjaddamen

brother
dear brother ; some times we have similar situations.
it is worth mentioning that you can make (athkar) instead of praying du'ha as many as (360) times ( saying : subhan allah , alhamd lellah, allah ahber ,....)

:astag:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
im a sister
LOL
theres a hadith that goes if u wake up u should do 3 things to un-tie the 3 knots that satan ties yr head to pillow, which makes you lazy and sleepy
to get rid of them one-by-one do the following:-
say "a3ootho billahi mena shaitan arrajim" -the first goes
then make wudu -second goes
then pray- third goes

works for me!
and u will feel happy and full of energy
INSHALLAH
:salam2:

cmelbouzaidi

thank you for this posting and for the tip. having come from a non-religious non-islamic background, sometimes adhering to the salat is a struggle for me too. i am trying to get better and i like the idea of saying "aoothu billahi mena shaitani arrajim" to encourage me... mine is usually isha prayer that i nod off to sleep before, but i know it is best to do this prayer and be on wudhu when we go to sleep.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
heres the Hadith:

Allah's Apostle said, "During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, 'The night is, long, so keep on sleeping,' If that person wakes up and celebrates the praises of Allah, then one knot is undone, and when he performs ablution the second knot is undone, and when he prays, all the knots are undone, and he gets up in the morning lively and gay(meaning happy!), otherwise he gets up dull and gloomy." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 491: Narrated Abu Huraira:

safiya58

Selam,

I´ve got the same problem like u. I sometimes feel bad cuz I know the Qualiti of my prayer is not good. to proof this I asked myself what is my aim in life (to met Allah in cennet) and I wrote it down on a piece of paper. so when I pray I´m in the HOPE that it will help me to reach my aim. Everytime when you want to do your prayer do not forget that Allah is watching u and u r talking to him. And Remember u will die. Think of death intensively. make tewbe fot the sins u have comited.