Is this compulsory?

Zafran

Muslim Brother
To recite during tashahud: "As salaamu 'alaykum ayuha Nabi, wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh".

so people say that your paryer is invalid if you dont recite this words? is it true?

Thanks.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

Thanks so can you translate what we say in Englsh - both of the terms - some people say we are calling on Muhammad pbuh directly is this true? that would help

thanks

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Reciting "assalamu'alaika ayyuhan nabiyyu wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh," has been Nasakh (cancelled) by Rasulullah, after he died, Ibn Mas'ud said that after he died, Muslim must recite it "assalamu 'alan nabiyyi wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh." This ATSAR of Ibn Mas'ud could be seen in Shifatush Shalatun Nabiyyi Minat Takbiiri Ilat Tasliimi Ka annaka Taraaha by syaikh Nashir Al Albaani Rahimahullah.

It is compulsary offcourse, because that's the act of reciting Salaam to Rasulullah, which will make Allahu Ta'ala to Salaam us.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

bro thats just one opinion the other opinion is that Prophet :saw: knew he would die and still continued to tell us that to recite Asalaamu alaika ayuhannabiyu..., the point is he would've told us to recite it the other way when He :saw: passes away

i read this somewhere and i am looking for the reference :inshallah: il post it as soon as i find it

fada_all

assalamo alikom

please can u give us more explanation or more dtail please wa jazaka allaho kol khayr

wassalamo alikom