Is this excuse valid?

Afthab

As-salamu `alaykum.

What’s the ruling on having a relationship by the name of love between a boy and a girl? Which will not be for the sake of Allah but for the individual human feelings done secretly before their marriage takes place?
(Also please consider the following Arguments).

Most commonly we Muslims know that this kind of illicit relationship is thoroughly not allowed in Islam before nikah (legal marriage). But yet some male and female claim that they do have a rein if they continue the love relationship by the intention of getting married in the future without failing.
(But still no one cannot predict or be sure of the future besides this kind of relationships takes place secretly to the home commonly)

So the question, if people who have this kind of trust and assurance being sure between them self of marriage and then is it allowed to go further continue in loving?
(We have heard that whatever the relationship with a non mehram girl or boy whether it could be for friendship or social move except for certain need is Haram and falls under fitnah (temptation).

But very badly in some society so many males and females are connected in hearts together in love and they share feelings and chatting hours together via the phone as well as many times they meet outside secretly to their homes.
Personally I have tried myself telling to few of my friends (who are involved in this) that this kind of thing is a huge sin and not to be done before marriage irrespectively without the knowledge of their parents, kith kin specially not within the preview of shariah, but they give various reasons to justify this synario as some mentioned below……
1. They will DEFINITLY get married in the future so no problem in doing so….
2. Further some say we are not dating, touching nor public meetings except once in a BLUE MOON.
3. Few say we are only communicating over the phone so it WON’T be a BIGGER sin etc….
Yet I feel these are not acceptable reasons at all, so what’s the ruling on this? So is there truly a liberty according to those facts mentioned above?
Another group of people claim that even if its haram, Allah (SWT) is so merciful and oft forgiving. then they would repent to Allah later after marriage for they have no option left and they are already in love, due to that not in a situation to quit the relationship as I previously said they in a relationship deeply.
In general as to scholars if anyone commits a sin without their knowledge or even purposely then by Allah willingly he or she may be forgiven. But if anyone does the sin purposely by knowing over and over again then will it be forgiven by Allah?
Ex: Relationship with a girl (Non Mehram) is haram and they know this by knowledge, but still turned on means, is a sin done purposely.

Scholars should throw light on this, I truly believe that this will Insha Allah help many young people mouth watering to taste this and to those who are finding illogical answers to justify this.

Jazakum Allahu khayran.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

True...this is a serious issue in which we all should have a deep understanding..
and no matter what are the excuses they put forward..if ALLAH AZZAWAJAL and His Rasool has said some thing clearly...then that's it......we can never cross the limits...
simply...Rasoolullah said that whenever a man and a women is alone...surely saitan would be their third party...
ALAH TALA and His messenger know about human nature than us...so with this simple Hadeeth we can understand that no matter how pious you are... and sno matter how much trust we have upon our selves...shaitan would be there with u....

IN MY POINT OF VIEW ITS HARAAM

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

[yt]i8CHSl_hqRk[/yt]

FEE AMANILLAH

Afthab

Assalamualaikum sister Faara!

I totally agree with you sister its Haram and no two doubt in that but why on earth people does not understand this.......... I am really worried about people who are involved in this and its hard to see our soceity had gone bad to worse at times, Many times i have seen couples walking on the road without fearing Allah (SWT) and i feel guilty why am i seeing all this...............
Truly its painfull sister!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Assalamualaikum sister Faara!

I totally agree with you sister its Haram and no two doubt in that but why on earth people does not understand this.......... I am really worried about people who are involved in this and its hard to see our soceity had gone bad to worse at times, Many times i have seen couples walking on the road without fearing Allah (SWT) and i feel guilty why am i seeing all this...............
Truly its painfull sister!

:wasalam:

Thats true sister...most of us fail to understand this...
of course, we too are worried about this...SUBHANALLAH...i was shocked to know that people go away from Islam by entering chat rooms and social networks too...:astag:
MAY ALLAH TALA protect all of us...and May He forgive all the people who have committed mistakes unknowingly...and May He protect all of us from falling into such a grave sin..Ameen:tti_sister:

the only thing I can do is nothing but to make Dua for all...

FEE AMANILLAH

Afthab

AA

Insha Allah let us all make dua and pass this message on so insha allah atleast fresh minds would turn away from fitnah,
Aameen.

AE-L

:salam2:

The Qur’ân clearly forbids women from being soft of speech while talking to men.

Allah says: “Be not too complaisant of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak with a speech (that is) proper.” [Sûrah al-Ahzâb: 32].

It is haraam for a man to listen with enjoyment, for fear of fitnah (temptation).

Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) said: “If one of you were to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle, it would be better for him than touching a woman whom he is not permitted to touch”.

There's many more but seriously, is relationship before marriage acceptable to Allah? No. If a brother love a sister why not Marry?

:astag:

May Allah Aza Wajjal guide us.

JenGiove

ANYTHING that has to be done in "secret" or has to be "explained or justified" is just wrong. I'm reminded of a poem I read on here about "what if the prophet came to visit"....it spoke about turning off the tv, cleaning the house quickly, eating halal meals and hiding the magazines. That story fits here.

If you have to hide what you are doing, then you feel guilt and if you feel guilt.....then you are sinning.

My father once taught me....: If you do something wrong, admit it and accept the consequences of your actions but if you do something wrong and lie about it, you not only have to deal with the consequences of the act, but the consequences of the lie as well. By lying about something, you also loose trust.

Afthab

All praise are for Allah Almighty!

Assalamualaikum brother!

Yes everyone said rightly but i don't think i will understand why people are so lame that still they commit this sin wide open, sometimes i feel that this is kind a maniac almost a majority of them are actively implementing this haram relationship. i must tell something that we should not approve haram things and controlling anything which Allah forbid is the best jihad and that's why Allah has set limits for human.

Allah Azzawajal says in the Quran in surah Al Zalalah
So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it
& And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it

This is mentioned in the Quran and i cannot remember verse and chapter no.

So in this scenario a person who fears Allah (SWT) and follow his commandments stay away from doing this will receive 100% reward.

The person who did not control him self and engaged his/her self in this kind a sin........
Will he get 100% reward according to above verse????

Allah is oft forgiving at the same time he is the most just.