Is this how a muslim husband and father should act ?PLSPLS read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islam!!yay

JUST TO ENSURE EVERYONE THAT NOW THINGS HAS BEGUN TO COOL DOWN . MY DAD PROMISED HE WONT DO THIS AGAIN. AND I HOPE INSHALLAH THIS FAMILY WONT GO THROUGH THIS ANYMORE .

LETS HOPE MY DAD KEEPS HIS PROMISE.

:salam2:

Allahu_Hassbi

JUST ENSURE EVERYONE THAT NOW THINGS HAS BEGUN TO COOL DOWN . MY DAD PROMISED HE WONT DO THIS AGAIN. AND I HOPE INSHALLAH THIS FAMILY WONT GO THROUGH THIS ANYMORE .

LETS HOPE MY DAD KEEPS HIS PROMISE.

:salam2:

Inshallah he won't break his promise!
Allahumma Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen!
:wasalam:

warda A

Sister
why

Inshallah he won't break his promise!
Allahumma Ameeeeeeeeeeeeen!

i agree inshallah he wont break that promise.

regarding people here telling the mother to leave , i think it is hasty, we do not know the situation and most times children should not interfere in their parents problems, you do not know they may mend their problems, being hasty is a bad thing, like some one said ,cool down do not use anger to determine your future or solve problems furthermore the reward of a patient wife is great in the hereafter.

lastly i would like to ask:- why do people always ask is it islamic? or is this how a muslim behaves? people islam is PERFECT! people are fickle.
(Is this how a muslim husband and father should act ?PLSPLS read )
next time someone asks a question in this line i think they should better rephrase it to something like:- my father is dating on line and my mother knows, what should i do?

i did not mean to offend.

:tti_sister:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Brother and Sisters if you have a good advise you most welcom to say it other than this keep your notes for your self.

Stop categorization people by race ( saying Arabs this and Arabs that)
Enough for Arabs that the Prophet peace be up on him was from them.
If you guys have a good advise then go head but other than this stop saying anything about any race Arabs, American etc or any one.

Rember the words of the prophet peace be up on him

All mankind is (descended) from Adam and Eve; an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; a white has no superiority over a black, nor does a black have any superiority over a white, except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

His dad is a human being and made a mistake its not the end of the world, if Allah can forgive him who are you to judge any one ? or to say he is this or that.

# 2 Islamyay You have no right to put what your dad doing in public if Allah have mercy on him and covered his mistakes then you have no right to post it here you can go to Imam or other people to ask for advise other than this its not islamic to talk about peopls sins in public. I know you needed help and advise but the best Advise is from Imam or good brother who is with you there.

Any way, Jazaakom Allah Khair for the good advise

and I hope you all read this thread one more time before posting again

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10352

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i think u should talk to yr dad and tell him hw yr mom & yuu feel ,about his actions
and tell him thet its haram(do it privetly ,not infront of mom) it would be better if yur sis's wer ther 2,
inshallah it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.