Islamic Art at the V&A Museum

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams everyone

I dont know if there are any budding artists out there insha'allah but maybe like me you love art and design...

if so check this out - if you are in London insha'allah ( sorry to everyone else )

Islamic Art - The Jameel Gallery at the Victoria and Albert Museum

http://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/asia/islamic_gall/index.html

Looks good - its good for us insha'allah to see the work of the Ummah before us and learn our heritage and culture. As long as it is within the bounds of Islam ( nothing with a soul - no people or animals etc) masha'allah there is some lovely things.....

Also - if anyone knows of any Modern Islamic Artists with websites I can look at insha'allah - paintings or carvings - please post here. I am planning insha'allah to set up a site and sell some of my work insha'allah so doing a bit of market research on prices etc....even if no-one buys it I enjoy it alhamdulillah......let me at the paintbrushes! :muslim_child:

Wasalaams

*FIRM BELIEVER*

Salaams everyone

I dont know if there are any budding artists out there insha'allah but maybe like me you love art and design...

if so check this out - if you are in London insha'allah ( sorry to everyone else )

Islamic Art - The Jameel Gallery at the Victoria and Albert Museum

http://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/asia/islamic_gall/index.html

Looks good - its good for us insha'allah to see the work of the Ummah before us and learn our heritage and culture. As long as it is within the bounds of Islam ( nothing with a soul - no people or animals etc) masha'allah there is some lovely things.....

Also - if anyone knows of any Modern Islamic Artists with websites I can look at insha'allah - paintings or carvings - please post here. I am planning insha'allah to set up a site and sell some of my work insha'allah so doing a bit of market research on prices etc....even if no-one buys it I enjoy it alhamdulillah......let me at the paintbrushes! :muslim_child:

Wasalaams

Yh its beautiful
i went to the museum last year and mashallah there was top islamic art/ caligraphy etc! :):):):)