Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

AishaR said:
Assalamu alaykum

In reply to you question:

associating partners with Allah. Shirk can also encompase any object that a person may hold in regard higher than Allah. It is the most severe of sins and will not be forgiven.

Aisha

Question: How old was Aisha when she was married to Muhammad pbuh??

Wa Alaikoum Assalam
I don't have Ahadiths about this in my mind.
But what i know that some Riwaya (story) says 9 others says 11 old years. And in that time Aisha RAdia Alaho 'Anha the mother of believer was so mature in her mind and in her physique. And also her choice have as aim to transmet what muslim will share till the last day. What i know too that almost all women that the Prophet :saw: married was by Allah's order.
Wa Allaho A'lam

AishaR

Assalamu alaykum

Thanx for your reply Adil

I have also read various stories, which say anything from 4 yrs old to 18 yrs old. Do you have a question?

Salam

Aisha

ayunus

One among the Chosen
Reply with Question

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Even as far as I have studied, Aisha (RA)'s age was around 9 to 11 years old when she was given in marriage to Prophet (SAL).

And my question is, who were the members of first Khalifa-election comittee? (Appointed by Umar(RA) to choose third Khalifa..)

smikoq

question

:salam2: :subhanallah: NIce game. I have a question for you guys.

In Islam the wearing of Gold and Silk are haram for men. Can any one explain from the quran or from the sunnah that why are these things haram. :wasalam:

smikoq

Umar(rd) appointed a committee of six men

:salam2:
1 Abd al-Rahman ibn Awf
2 Sad ibn Abi Waqqas
3 Uthman ibn Affan
4 Ali ibn Abi Talib
5 Zubayr ibn al-Awwam
6 Talha ibn Ubayd-Allah
:wasalam:

smikoq

never mind

:salam2: I did not know the rule to ask question after answering someone question, I asked question before i answered to sister ayunus's question. Let me repeat my question once again.

In Islam the wearing of Gold and Silk are haram for men. Can any one explain from the quran or from the sunnah that why are these things haram. :wasalam:

AishaR

Assalamu alaykum

Thank you for your question. There are many hadiths which cover this subject, here are a few:

Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 27, Hadith 4046 - Narrated by Ali ibn Abu Talib: The Prophet of Allah (SAW) took silk and held it in his right hand, and took gold and held it in his left hand and said: "both of these are prohibited to the males of my community"

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 7.731 Narrated byAli bin Abi Talib
The Prophet gave me a silk suit. I went out wearing it, but seeing the signs of anger on his face, I tore it and distributed it among my wives.

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 4224 Narrated byAbuHurayrah
The Prophet (pbuh) said: If anyone wants to put a ring of fire on one he loves, let him put a gold ring on him: if anyone wants to put a necklace of fire on one he loves, let him put a gold necklace on him, and if anyone wants to put a bracelet of fire on one he loves let him put a gold bracelet on him. Keep to silver and amuse yourselves with it.

Hope this helps.

Salam
Aisha

Mabsoot said:
Wa alaykum salam, good answer

My Question is, does AishaR have question for this game :)

Wa Alaikoum Assalam
My Answer is, AishaR has no question for this game :)
Sister AishaR do you have a question?
Salam

AishaR

Assalam Alaikum

Sorry for forgetting to ask a question.......

Can anyone name the battle wear birds rained stones down on the enermy below & where this took place??

Sorry my questions are very basic but I have only recently started my Islamic journey.

May Allah guide us all, inshallah

Aisha

smikoq

Surah 105
al Feel

:bismillah:
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful!

Have you not seen how your Lord dealt with the people of the Elephant? Did He not cause their treacherous plan to be futile, and send against them flights of birds, which pelted them with stones of sand and clay? Thus He made them like devoured dry leaves.

Abrahah, built a superbly luxurious church in his area giving it the name of the Abyssinian emperor at the time. He did this after he had witnessed the love and enthusiasm of Yemeni Arabs - which were the same as those felt all over the Arab land - to the Ka'ba, the Holy Mosque at Makka; with the aim of making them forsake their attachment to the Mosque of Makka and turn instead to his new luxurious church.

But the Arabs did not turn away from their Holy House. They believed themselves to be the descendants of Abraham and Ishmael who built the House. For them, this fact was a source of pride in line with their tradition of taking pride in their forefathers. Besides, vain and hollow as they were, their beliefs were, in their eyes, better and more profound than those of the people of earlier revelations (Jews and Christians). They knew how the latter beliefs were conflicting and futile.

As a result, Abrahah made up his mind to pull down the Ka'ba in order to achieve his objective of turning the Arabs away from it. He therefore marched at the head of a great army equipped with elephants. In the front was a very big elephant which enjoyed special fame among Abrahah's men. The news of Abrahah's march and his objective travelled in the Arab land and there spread among the Arabs very strong feelings against the destruction of their Holy House. A nobleman of the royal family of Yemen, called Thu Nafar, tried to stop the Abyssinian governor, calling on his people and other Arabs to fight Abrahah and defend the Holy House. Some Arab tribes joined him in a battle against Abrahah which Thu Nafar lost before he was taken prisoner. Later, while Abrahah was on his way, he was attacked by Nafeel ibn Habab Al Khath'ami, who had mobilised two Arab tribes as well as troops from other supporting tribes, but Abrahah won the battle again and captured Nafeel. Nafeel then agreed to act as a guide for Abrahah to show him the way in the Arab land. When the Abyssinian governor approached Ta'if,' a number of its leaders went to him to say that the House he wanted to pull down was in Makka and not at Ta'if. They did this in order that he would not destroy the house they had built for their idol "Al-Lat". They also provided him with a guide to show him the way to the Ka'ba.

Then on arrival at Al-Mughammas (a valley mid-way between Ta'if and Makka), Abrahah despatched one of his commanders to Makka where he looted some belongings of the Quraish and other Arabs, including two hundred camels which belonged to Abdulmuttalib ibn Hashim, the chief of Makka and the Prophet's grandfather. Quraish, Kinana, Huthail and neighbouring Arab tribes gathered to fight Abrahah but then they realised that they stood no chance of winning, so they did not proceed. Then Abrahah sent a messenger to Makka to meet its chief and convey to him that the governor of Yemen did not come to fight the Makkans but to pull down the House; if they left him to accomplish what he had come for, he would be pleased not to cause any bloodshed. Abrahah also ordered his messenger to bring with him the Makkan chief if the latter did not propose to fight. When the messenger communicated his master's message to Abdulmuttalib, the latter said:

By God, we do not want to fight him and we have no power to resist him. This is God's sacred House, built by His chosen friend, Abraham. If He protects it against him, it is because the House is His, and if He leaves it to him to destroy, we cannot defend it.

smikoq

Question:

What was the first praise of Yunis (AS) in the stomach of the fish, when he got his senses?

Shahid Ahmed

smikoq said:

Question:

What was the first praise of Yunis (AS) in the stomach of the fish, when he got his senses?

السلام عليكم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The first thing Yunis (AS) did when he was in the stomach of the fish was to call his lord, praise him and ask him for forgiveness: he said "there is no God but you (la ilaha illa anta), GLORIFIED (and exalted) be you! Truly, i have been of the wrong doers" (surah 21 verse 87)

my question is what where the common charectoristics of the pre-islamic arabian society, and why did Allah (swt) chose to bring the last messenger (i.e mohammed (saw) ) from them.

Shahid Ahmed

Mabsoot said:
Assalam in Madinah as well.

Why were Humans created?? What verse in Quran specifically answers this question.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

another reason why Allah created us so that "He may test you which of you is best in deed" (surah 67 verse 2) and Allah-hu-a3lam.

my question is in what year did mohammed (saw) migrated from makkah to madinah?

smikoq

Shahid Ahmed said:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

my question is in what year did mohammed (saw) migrated from makkah to madinah?

622 C.E. 1 A.H. Prophet Muhammad and fellow Muslims migrate to Madina. (C.E. = Christian Era (Christians refer to it by A.D.)

My question is; when did Qibla has been changed from Masjid Al-Aqsa to Masjid al-Haram.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
smikoq said:

622 C.E. 1 A.H. Prophet Muhammad and fellow Muslims migrate to Madina. (C.E. = Christian Era (Christians refer to it by A.D.)

My question is; when did Qibla has been changed from Masjid Al-Aqsa to Masjid al-Haram.

I didnt know there is this contest :)

the answer ...one year and four months after migrating to Madinah.

my question is .... Who is the person who was promised to be in the same level of a Nabi ( a prophet ) in Jannah, and he wasnt from Muslim ummah or any companion of the prophet peace be up on him ? :D

I will add a hint for answer :D

وما قتلوه وما صلبوه، ولكن شبّه لهم
Salaam alikom

Allah said in Quran:004.157
(And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa)

any answers??
wa salaam

ibnAbdullah87

Women that are never allowed to marry

With that great hint you gave us then I would have to say Isa, but I just want to know where can the proof be found for that inshallah

Question: Women that are never allowed to marry

hint (there are six of them)

ummsami89

women not allowed to marry

salam

1. they have to be Kitabiyyah
2. should be muhsanah(chaste and virtuous)
3. not from people who are fighting Islam or helping others to fight Islam
4. No threat or possible harm from marrying.

A woman is chosen as a wife for her wealth, beauty, family, and faith.

samiha

---------
Staff member
I didnt know there is this contest :)

the answer ...one year and four months after migrating to Madinah.

my question is .... Who is the person who was promised to be in the same level of a Nabi ( a prophet ) in Jannah, and he wasnt from Muslim ummah or any companion of the prophet peace be up on him ? :D

I will add a hint for answer :D

وما قتلوه وما صلبوه، ولكن شبّه لهم
Salaam alikom

Allah said in Quran:004.157
(And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa)

any answers??
wa salaam

One of the youngest of Isa (alayhi salam) companions who volunteered his image as that of Isa (pbuh) and was crucified in his place and will be with Isa(pbuh) in paradise. Isa (pbuh)'s appearance was cast over this youth and he was crucified and will be given Paradise at a high rank because of it.

I didn't post the hadith but I got it from the Tafseer Ibn Katheer, thanx to the hint.

Question: Which prophets had members of their family disbelieve in their religion?