1)Zainab bint Muhammad:saw:
2)Ruqaiyah bint Muhammad:saw:
3)Ummu Kalsum bint Muhammad:saw:
4)Fatimah bint Muhammad:saw:

:wasalam: :hijabi:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

how many sons did our Prophet Muhammad:saw: have and their names please although none of them survived passed 3 years of age.

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Answer.
our beloved prophet (saw) had a three sons.
1 Al Qaasim
2 Abd-allah
3 Ibraahem

Question.... who was our prophet ( saw) marry to at the time when he got marry to Aisha (rade yallahu anhu)

muna

ابنة الاسلام
aslamu alaikum

Shirk is the belief that others share Allaah's Lordship over creation as His equal or near equal, in another words directing any part or form of worship, or anything else that is solely the right of Allaah, to other than Allaah.

if you brothers have anything to say about this........please do

i can't think of any question at the moment, but i will take next time insha allah.

hambaAllah

:salam2: bro Avocado

You have to answer muslim56 question first eh ;) Thousand apology i dont the answer,,maybe u know then u may have the honor of asking the question.For your info my islamic knowledge is very very little,, so i try to guess the answer but i dont think i could file a question so pls bros and sisters.. if i got the right answer,,,anyone of u may have the honor of asking the next question
that include u too eh bro avocado ;):)

hambaAllah

:salam2:

YOhooo bro avocado!!!!! Pls post a question for us since the last filer didnt respond to ur answer....awaiting anxiously for ur the question;):)

:wasalam::hijabi:

yadi

allahu ma'ana wama'akum.i wishes everytime we still moslem kaaffah.ameen.

:salam2: :salam2:
thank you for your searching. it's the same thing that i read before i ask my question.
A:
"Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing." [Al-Isra N°17 verse n°1]
The journey night is Al isra' wa Al Miâraj.
Isra' :
The prophet (Sala Allaho Alayehi Wa Salam) flew first, on Buraq, to Masjid al A'qsa and before pray inside it, he attach the buraq on the Buraq wall.
Miâraj :
After he flew to the seven heavens, and in each heaven he met prophets (saw) like Moses, Isa(Jesus)... before he visited some places of the Paradis.
Also, in this night Salat was prescribed as a pillar, first it was 50 times a day, and the prophet Moses (saw) told to the prophet (saw) to beg Allah Soubehanaho Wa taâla to diminue times of the prayer.
So it becomes 5 times a day.
Salam