Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

fahmu

Assalamu aleykum

Assalamu Aleykum

Answer:

He was 25 years old(peace be upon him.)

My Question:

what are the names of Muhammand's wives that had children for him?

Jihan

Assalamu Aleykum

Answer:

He was 25 years old(peace be upon him.)

My Question:

khadija (ra) who had tayab and qasim and i guess maryam the egyptian who had ibrahim: all who died during infancy!

sorry i was not trying to get two copies!!!!!

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

fahmu Assalamu Aleykum

My Question:

Jihan
khadija(ra) who had tayab and qasim and i guess maryam the egyptian who had ibrahim : all died during infancy!

I thought Prophet Muhammad:saw: first wife Assayiddinah Khadija also have 4 girls with him...Zainab,Ruqaiyah,Ummu Kalsum and Fatimah sorry if i am wrong,, still learning or maybe information is slipping off this old dried up brain:SMILY23::SMILY23:

:wasalam::hijabi:

samiha

---------
Staff member
I thought Prophet Muhammad:saw: first wife Assayiddinah Khadija also have 4 girls with him...Zainab,Ruqaiyah,Ummu Kalsum and Fatimah sorry if i am wrong,, still learning or maybe information is slipping off this old dried up brain:SMILY23::SMILY23:

wa alaykum salam.

As far as i know, brains don't dry out. You start losing brain cells from around 20 as far as i know, but they don't dry out ;)

You're right. Or else if they all died, where would the lineage continue? Your go sis.

:wasalam:

hambaAllah

Who married both daughters of Prophet Muhammad:saw: off course not at the same time,,, and because of it,he earns a title for it?Would be better if could provide the name of the daughters too:jazaak:

abdul Qadir

remember death

its was uthman ( may allah be pleased with him) who married the two daughter of the prophet (pbuh) and they were zaymab the second daughter of the prophet :saw: umm kulthum the third daughter of the prophet :saw:

is that the correct answer sis hambaAllah? :shymuslima1:

:wasalam:

hambaAllah

One of the daugther is correct and saidina usman got a title for marrying both of them.That was a 2-in-1 question,, tricky eh ;) Bro Avocado

abdul Qadir

remember death

hehehe that was tricky (u got me:SMILY27: ) ... i wrote in a hurry so that i could get the bus but when i was at the bus stop i realised that i wrote zaynab instead of ruqiya lol then i was say i hope u wont see it so that i could edit it but i u beat me to it :fighta: hehehe ... i knew ruqiya is the second daught of our beloved prophet :saw: but i have no idea how i wrote zaynab ( hurry hurry got no blessings ;))
the title he got was dhun-nurain the possessor of two lights

ok sis hambaAllah .... u get to ask the next question

hambaAllah

Now you got it right,, i forgot the word dhun-nurain, learned it yesterday in my religious class.Oh please Bro Avocado,, pls file the question,, ur explaination accepted and you are forgiven.In fact u saved my skin:astag:

Jihan

for some strange reason i read children and immediately thought of boys! Wallahi it is strange and i looked now and saw it said children! well sis you are correct the prophet(saw) did have four girls with his first wife khadija (ra)

Jihan

khadija (ra) who had tayab and qasim and i guess maryam the egyptian who had ibrahim: all who died during infancy!

sorry i was not trying to get two copies!!!!!

HambAllah has corrected me once more
the mother of the prophet's (saw) son ibrahim 's correct name is maria the coptic and not 'maryam'

hambaAllah

another try

Could it be 13 years then. :(:(:(
If still wrong give others a shot at it too eh before you throw the avocado oops i mean reveal the answer for me and all ;);)

Jihan

ok i got 1/5 shoot of getting it right i will inshAllah go for 14 years... or wait 12.. wait maybe its 15...or it could be 10..
i'll stick to 14!

abdul Qadir

remember death

:ma: right guess :D .... it took him 14 years to memorise Al-Baqra and he celebrated by slaughtering a camel ..... its now your turn sis jihan ... dont post a hard question though ;)

hambaAllah

:jazaak: sis jihan for saving me fm being pelted with an avocado ;);) tooo bad bro now u have to eat it before it rots :):):)
Yeah sis dont give tooo hard question.. i might end up a bald old lady.