Islamic Questions Game - Trivia.

isma3eel

where's the question

:salam2: Eager for the next question brothers and sisters. . . . may Allah bless and guide us. . . . ameen

abdul Qadir

remember death
:salam2:

its neither ja'far bin abi Talib nor mus'ab bin umair

its abu salama

next question

who were the 5 people who resembled the prophet :saw:????

:wasalam:

farhopes

No God but Allah
[
B]next question[/B]

who were the 5 people who resembled the prophet :saw:????

:wasalam

Assalamo alikom, :)

I'm not very sure, but I can guess some of them: Prophet Abraham, prphet Isma'el, Jafar ibn Abitaleb, Alhussain ibn Ali. The fifth one may be Al-Hassan ibn Ali, I'm not sure!! :shymuslima1:

hambaAllah

come on bro Avocado

:bismillah:

Be fair bro Avocado, at least give us the 2 right one that farhopes guessed,, at least it narrow down the search,:SMILY286:;)tsk, tsk,

could one of them be iman mahadi/mehdi... i know he will bear the same name as our Prophet Muhammad :saw: but not sure of his look though

:wasalam::hijabi:

abdul Qadir

remember death

oki .... farhopes got ja'far bin abi Talib and al hassan while isma3eel got abu sufyan al Harith

now you have to come up with the other 2 before i give the answer tomorrow inshaAllah ;)

farhopes

No God but Allah
Sister farhopes also got Abraham right! When the prophet peace be upon him came back from the ascension journey, Muslims were curious about what the other prophets looked like. He told them about Adam, Moses and Jesus. When they asked about Abraham, he said "The one among you who resembles him the most is your companion (meaning himself)."

Thank you, brother Ayman. I wanted to say the same thing, but my brother here at home told me that those five people are from the people around the prophet and they are famous, but he can not remember them either.

abdul Qadir

remember death

but my brother here at home told me that those five people are from the people around the prophet and they are famous

your brother us correct and those 5 men were from the banu Hashim clan and they were as follows

1 abu Sufya ibn al Harith (his cousin)
2 Qutham ibn al Abbas (his cousin)
3 ja'far ibn abi Talib (his nephew)
4 al-Hassan ibn Ali (his grandson)
5 as-saib ibn ubayd (grand father of imam as-shafi')

al-Hasan ibn Ali, the grandson of the Prophet, who resembled him most of all; and Jafar ibn Abi Talib.

i guess i'll someone to ask the next question inshaAllah :shymuslima1:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Based on the list of five people who resembled the prophet, how do we know that Faatima Az-Zahraa' looked like her father? ;)

I think this question has something to do with genetics :)

Al hassan resembeld his maternal grandfather, the prophet, peace be up on him. In most cases a son either resembled his father or his mother. As a result, his mother Fatema, may Allah be pleased with her must have resembled her father, peace be upon him.

Is that what you mean, brother??

abdul Qadir

remember death

since no one asked a question then i'll inshaAllah ask one ....

what is the name of the fir'aun at the time of prophet Musa????

hambaAllah

abdul Qadir

hambaAllah where are thou?

Thanks for concern Bro AvocadoI am in the best of health,,, i still visit this site regularly although not participating much.. Alhamdulillah I am presently getting help online to learn/teach arabic/english and reciting the holy quran with tajweed....so there much homework and practicing to do,, so cant spend too much time here, although i will mention this wonderful website to all those who are teaching/learning with me unless they happen to be from this site too.

fi amanallah

fahmu

Masha Allah

Assalamu Aleykum

When the prothet S.A.W married Kadijah, he was 25 years old.

Here goes my question:
who was the first person died on the truth Islam relegion.

Your Muslim sister Fahmu

Wassalamu Aleykum.

hambaAllah

fahmu
Assalamu Aleykum

When the prothet S.A.W married Kadijah, he was 25 years old.

Here goes my question:
who was the first person died on the truth Islam relegion.

Your Muslim sister Fahmu

Wassalamu Aleykum.

dear sister,,its been more than a week since you posted this question,,, maybe everyone too busy playing the others games and missed this section,, i would gladly answer if i have known the answer..... so the answer please and if you like another new question.