*^^IslamiC SmS^^*

muneba

i love allah
:salam2: paste here islamic messages.,,:SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:The name of this religion is Islam, the root of which is Silm and Salam which means peace. Salam may also mean greeting one another with peace. One of the beautiful names of God is that He is the Peace. It means more than that: submission to the One God, and to live in peace with the Creator, within one's self, with other people and with the environment. Thus, Islam is a total system of living. A Muslim is supposed to live in peace and harmony with all these segments; hence, a Muslim is any person anywhere in the world whose obedience, allegiance, and loyalty are to God,

muneba

i love allah

Allah is the name of the One and Only God. Allah has ninety-nine beautiful names, such as: The Gracious, The Merciful, The Beneficent, The Creator, The All-Knowing, The All-Wise, The Lord of the Universe, The First, The Last, and others.

Allah is the Creator of all human beings. Allah is the God for the Christians, the Jews, the Muslims, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the atheists, and others. Muslims worship God whose name is Allah. They put their trust in Allah and they seek help from Allah

muneba

i love allah

the fire of jahanm will not touch the person who recites
'' allah-huma ajir-ni minan-naar''

muneba

i love allah

The Prophet Muhammad(SAW) said.........
"The Best Amongst You Are Those Who Learn And Teach Al-Qur'an".........

muneba

i love allah

the most significant statement is........ ''iam nothing without allah's help'' & da most powerfull statement is with allah's help i can do any thing''

muneba

i love allah

Life is Test,
Islam is best,
Namaz is must,
Aakhrut is for rest,
World is only dust,
If Quran is in chest
,nothing need next,
Obey ALLAH first. 1st success wil b next.

muneba

i love allah
allah says : don't look around u will b impressed don't looks down u will b depressed........
just look to me all da time u will b blessed.............

muneba

i love allah
Sometimes ALLAH upsets your plans
to set up his own plans..
ALLAH’s plans r perfect.
So never get upset
when your plans get upset

Have faith in ALLAH

muneba

i love allah
Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their ears, and over their eyes there is a dark covering, and for them is great torment.(surah- ul-baqira)

muneba

i love allah
Hadith:

Allah’s Messenger (S.A.W) Said:
“If Anyone Learns By Heart
The First Te Verses Of The Surah Al-Kahf,
He’ll Be Protected From The Dajjal”

[Muslim, Book 4, Ch 135, Hadith 1766]

muneba

i love allah
Don't leave me'
Don't stay away frm me'
Keep me' inside ur heart
Read me'
Understand me & obey me'
Bcoz 2morro in the grave u will need mee'... (Quran)