islamic!!

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamo alaikum to all, let us start a new thread by adding islamic/interesting/nice sms.
let me start first!!

do you know about the things which live after death?
heart -10mins
brain-20mins
eyes-4hrs
skin-5days
bones-30days
&
Amal-e-soaleha (good deeds)
4ever
so do it in ur life much so as possible

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
The beautiful word is ALLAH, The beautiful word is ALLAH, Most beautiful song is AZAN, Best exercise is NAMAZ, World perfect book is QURAN, And You are so lucky if YOU are a MUSALMAN.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
-Life is Test, Islam is best, Namaz is must, Aakhrut is for rest, World is only dust, If Quran is in chest, nothing need next, Obey ALLAH first. 1st success wil b next.
-Pay attention to Allah and He will pay attention to you.
-Make sure your food is good (halal and bought with halal earnings), and you will be one whose prayers are answered

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
-prayer is a free outgoing call to God, no net work or bettery problems, always good signals and all sms sent, ..Make prayer a habit and remember me in ur prayers
-Birth of a child is a sign that Allah still loves human beings
-The worst thief among people is the one who steals from his prayer, by not doing rukoo’ and sujood properly.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
-The most grateful of people to Allah are those who are most grateful to other people.
-If GOD answers ur PRAYERS, HE is increasing ur FAITH.If HE delays, HE is increasing ur PATIENCE.If HE dont answers, HE knows tht YOU CAN HANDLE IT PERFECTLY.
-Lets establish among ourselves and obey by heart the laws of Allah to lead a disciplined life and lets pray for the prosperity of the whole world.

thats all from me.
wasalam