Islamophobia

Tamer

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Maybe most of all have already read this video , maybe looking in the net , maybe in this site also :

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1825

Well , in Italy , my country , an important newspaper , which is also on-line , had the great idea to use this video in their personal own way.
The result is a increasing of islamophobia in much internet italian blogger , and people who always read on the net. I've seen about it last week , and I've been reading in these days many bad posts and words based on ignorance and lack of knowledge.

If you could understand what the journalist had written....
These are the pages to look to :

http://www.ilgiornale.it/a.pic1?ID=125462&START=0

http://liberoblog.libero.it/cronaca/bl5139.phtml

I translated in English just what appeared in newspaper (the first link,while the second is a blog with comments)

He is the elected.He is the italian heir of Bin Laden. The baby has only 4 years,but the world of islamic extremism talks about as a prophet.Visitors of Al Qaida's forum on internet has called him <<italian Abu Musab>> or <<italian Bin Laden>>. The baby , who is living a too big story , is the protagonist of amateur video which surfs on the sites near to terrorist net , and which seems re-open the polemics about islam school in our country and about the teaching of Jihad.
One of the visitors spread this video on the net with the following written : "here is italian Abu Musab : he is the answer to the big unsbeliever Benedetto (i.e : the Pope) who come from heart of Italy". Then appears a link which permits to download a short amateur video of 26 seconds , which shows a baby with grey tunic and white hat used in mosques. Laughing to the camera the little boy recites the last 3 suras of Qran. In the site it's not given any other information , maybe the boy has been shoot on the exit of an italian mosque , where it is taught the Qran , Sacred Text which is the basis of every muslim. The baby shows and repeats what he had learnt and recites verses with correct and polite intonation. So Abu becomes the symbol of islamic integralist community , the example which show that madrassa run, and are a bound to the origin countries, an anchor with the tradition and father's land and a way to spread in Europe the future of Islam. The attempt to give to the next generations a point to which refer to about Prophet teaching. All this doesn't change a baby in a terrorist but the hope of Al Qaida's forum visitors is that the schools will product cell of resistance to the west modernity. Here is infact where it will be possible to have new militants (in the meaning of soldiers) for future.
Ali-al-Zohbi , sociology teacher in Kuwait University explains : "Among the most dangerous practices there is the "brain-washing" on the young people , to make their brain and souls compliant to religious ideology.
This happens without the knowledge of their parents. So that these students are not at all aware and responsible of their actions.
Yet severer Adbel Hamid al-Ansari , headmaster of faculty of Sharia (islamic law) in Qatar University :"Religious teaching in muslims is based on backwardness , passive listening , studying by memory and repeating".

I am really sad , 'cause here everyday I read something like that , and I'm more sad when I realize that this islamophoby comes not from people of the street without knowledge but from newspapermen or people with good culture.
Tamer

:wasalam: