Islam's rise in Europe

booya

Alhamdulillah I have just returned from my visit to several European countries.

I started in Dusseldorf. Upon arriving at the city, mashaAllah I see sisters with hijab everywhere around the station. Halal foods (mostly Turkish) are plenty to find. There's even a masjid with a predominantly Moroccan community, and I was shocked to see that the prayer hall is almost full for Duhr! I've never seen it in the US. The brother there tells me that on Juma' there would be close to 1000 men praying. MashaAllah this reminds me of the hadith that Muslims won't achieve glory before the size of Fajr congregation is similar to Juma congregation.

As for other countries I don't have a chance to explore the communities, but Muslims are everywhere to see. (May Allah bless the sisters, we can see the indicators of Muslim population from the hijab wearing sisters). I was a bit shocked at the society there, for example in Netherlands prostitution and alcohol is permitted by law.

During a tour of Paris there was a Muslim couple on the bus and the sister was wearing niqab. I was a little worried about the recent ban, but may Allah protect that family.

After my visit I am happy that Islam is growing in Europe!

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

What you've seen is true but there is another side to that coin!

1.Few days ago the French senate definitively banned the niqab! And an unprecedented decision has been made to throw two young sisters from school because of their Hijab!

2. Few days ago the dutch queen Beatrix asked the liberal leader to form a coalition government which includes the so-called racist party "Freedom party" lead by Geert Wilders whos is the modern time Hitler!!!

etc etc !

Hence, it is true that Islam is expanding over her but the anti-Islam movements are expanding as well!

Wassalam

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

What you've seen is true but there is another side to that coin!

1.Few days ago the French senate definitively banned the niqab! And an unprecedented decision has been made to throw two young sisters from school because of their Hijab!

2. Few days ago the dutch queen Beatrix asked the liberal leader to form a coalition government which includes the so-called racist party "Freedom party" lead by Geert Wilders whos is the modern time Hitler!!!

etc etc !

Hence, it is true that Islam is expanding over her but the anti-Islam movements are expanding as well!

Wassalam

Salaams

No Matter how Anti Islamic movements takes action.... They take actions againts Islam Laws because they feel jealousy coz Islam is spreading widely in Europe and other parts of the world Masha Allah!!!!!!

Wassalaam

AdamMuslim

Salaams

No Matter how Anti Islamic movements takes action.... They take actions againts Islam Laws because they feel jealousy coz Islam is spreading widely in Europe and other parts of the world Masha Allah!!!!!!

Wassalaam

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allahm

If they were just jalous I wouldn't care at all! But things are more serious than that!

Those anti-Islamic movements should and must be closely monitored and we have to watched them very closely. Otherwise, one day we will wake up to find out that the very fact of being Muslim is punishable by law! Everything starts with a tiny move and if the Muslim community is not responsive then soon more radical laws will be passed!

Wassalam