italians reverts

annamaria

hi am annamaria i am italian just wanted to know are there any italians muslims or reverts in this site .may allah protects all the islam sites ameen

MubarekMuslimah

Assalaamu alaikum sister

Welcome to TTI! Im not Italian but if you click on the little Italian flag at the top of the page ( where all the other flags for each nationality are listed) you will get into the Italian section of TTI - where you will find all the other Italian Muslims or Italian speakers insha'allah! ( I think thats how it works anyway lol...) theres definately some Italian brothers and sisters on this site alhamdulillah

Wasalaams:SMILY206:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:
welcome sis...........
keezjc.gif
.. to the family:D
. inshallah you find your stay here at TTI beneficial, as well as enjoyable, and inshaAllah we benefit from each other.
PS. your part of the familly now, make us proud :lol:
wasalam

habib786

Welcome sister to TTI family..

have a pleasant stay here in this forum .. and inshallah u will find many italian muslim brothers and sisters in this forum......... May Allah protect you..

jazak allah

annamaria

mashalla

:ma::ma:
Welcome to the TTI family sis and have a nice stay with us :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

:mashallah:i would like to thank all sisters and brothers who have welcomed me to this site i was just curious to see if there was any italians on this site .alhamdulilah i have found this site interesting .and i have looked at the alphabet i would like to start to learn arabic so i have found this very helpful :

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay sister
rose1.gif

Looking forward your posts.

May ALLAH (swt) keep us all on the right path.

:hearts: