IT'S ALL HIS

khalkhan

Assalamualaikum
Let me introduce myself again. I am a mother of 3 sons and a girl. I am living in the east part of the
world. I had not visit the website for a long time but something happened in my life recently that I have
to shared my life with everyone especially sisters and brothers in Islam.
My life change on the 19 October 2009 and it will never be the same again.
That was the day my husband was diagnosed with the most dreaded disease.
Everything that we have now is total nikmat from Allah.
It is pure pleasure if we are able to do things for ourselves.
Every single breathe we take is for us to remember him.
Every single sense we have is pure gift he gave.
Even the simple acts of using the bathroom is the most nikmat one should appericate.
If Allah decided to take back bit by bit what he gave, you can't imagine at all.
I had a chance to see Allah greatness this few months of my husband life.
When one's have eyes but the vision is compromise you can't understand what going on.
When we have legs but you can't stand than one realised that strength is his to allow.
When you can't even lift up your hand than you know there are many things you will not be able to do.
When the mouth hurts to chew you know you won't be able to experience the pleasure of food.
When swallowing is very difficult even for liquid than intake is impossible.
When you see the body goes from A-Z how does it get back to A, IT WON'T.
Than when it’s hurt from the tip of your hair to the tip of your toe nail.
How are you going to hold your loved one.
Your whole skin to your bones hurts just looking at him and you can't do anything to ease the pain.
I pray to Allah to help him. I am very helpless being a wife than and even now.
I am not sure if before and then had I been of service to him.
Had I done enough as my wifely duties towards him when we were together.
But I make my sujud syukur for Allah had allowed me maybe to amend my sins with him while I got the
chance, MAYBE.
Friends who has a husband to care for please please with ikhlas and do your morally duties as a wife to them.
Friends who have a wife do please please treat your wife with the highest respect than you ever gave anyone.
Friends please please all the little or maybe more than little misunderstanding between a wife and husband forgave because it’s not worth a second of your breathe.
Please don't make the same mistake as I did it really not worth the time we are given.

January 30, 2010 that’s the day my 50 years and 15 days old Cancer sicken husband Yusoff of 24 years had his personal invitation to meet the CREATOR, ALLAH.
EVERY SECOND AND EVERYTHING IN OUR LIFE IS ALLAH BORROWED TO US WHEN IF HE DO TAKE IT BACK. WE HAVE A PERSONAL INVITATION TO MEET HIM. SO PLEASE TREAT WHAT HE LENDS TO US WITH THE UTMOST CARE EVEN THE TIME.
THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE SPARE A FATEHA FOR MY HUSBAND YUSOFF. AMIN:tti_sister:

Khalkhan

elysetexel

the most respect sister.

iena liellaahie wa iennaa ielayhie raadjioen. Allaahoemma e-djoernie fie moesiebatie wa akhlief lie khayran mienha

Talat

enalellah va inaallahel rajaon, your post was very touching, and very true about life, I pray for you and your children , may Allah protects you and your children. :tti_sister:

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:salam2: dearest sister in Islam

May Allah have mercy on your husband, and may Allah give you full Iman and patience for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us, truelly it's a reminder to us all.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh ukhti,

Innalillahi wa inna i'laihi rajiun. May Allaah bless your husband's soul, widen his grave and aid his journey on the Siratul Mustaqim. Aminn. And to all of us as well.

Thank you so much, Shukran jazilan for sharing with us your inner feelings. MashaAllaah it is something which I will surely ponder and remind myself of as maybe it would be that our time to meet Allaah subhanahu wa taala is indeed nearer than we think.

Sister, may Allaah shower you with abundance of strengths as I know you are a strong woman. It reminds me the story of Ummu Sulaym who also lost her child but MashaAllah she was very accepting and strong with it.

Sister know that we love you for the sake of Allaah. May we all meet each other some day in Jannah. Aminn

Take care.

Waaalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.