I'VE SEEN PROPHET IN MY DREAM

algerianmuslima

asalamu alykum wa rahmatou ALAH wabarakatuh>>>>>>>>>>>sisters/brothers plz if any 1 of can can explain to me wat i've seen in my dream in about 2 years ago>>>>> bismi ALLAH :>>>>>>>>>>iam married woman 4 7 years now i don't have any children(alhamdullilah)(ALLAH uma la i3tirad)i've seen dat i was in by hunsband's sister's house nd it was like party there we were lot woman nd man from d familly ,d men were upstairs hving theire lunch nd weman were doinstaires nd prophet MUHAMED (SAW)was upstairs with men ,nd i said 2 my self dat's nice occation d prophet is here (saw) i wil go to ask him to make some dua(du3a) 4 me or having children cos propfets dua(du3a)is mustajeb then aftr all men went out i went upstairs to ask prophet MUHAMED(SAW) to make dua 4 me i found him with my father having their lunch from d same dish ,so i said to myself no don;t ask him now he is still having his lunch nd then he left his head up looking 2 me nd he asked me if i am ready(woudu0for friday pray(salat al jumu3a) then my father unswered him :yes my daughter is always ready bfor any salat thn MUHAMED(saw)smils to me nd he started again to eat his food>>>>>>>>>and i wok up i didn't ask him for dua>>>>>>>>>>>plz i'm waiting for ur replay is/bro>wa jazakum ALLAH khyr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALLAH AKBAR LLAH AKBAR

hafz

Masha-allah it is a blessed dream but I am afraid not for sharing on a forum .
To eat with the Prophet is a very good sign for your family and and it means you are very pious .
The Prophet smiling at you means he is pleased with you ,which is excellant news for you.
This is general but you should relate it to a pious scholar but as far as I can see it is all good news .Even your father saying you are always prepared for prayer.I think your dua is also probably accepted insha-allah ! But Allah knows best.
Masha-allah please please pray for me !

hafz

Masha-allah you are right , it was so just so similar to one I had heard the translation of.
But you are absolutely right my brother.

BlueFish

Asalamu Alaykum,

I don't know what to say about the or one of the prophets in your dream (how do you know if it was or which one?). But dreaming about food can mean a number of things. It might have to deal with a fulfillment or working on fullfilment, in some aspect of your life. Interesting dream though. Don't go mad trying to figure it out, but be cautious characters can wear masks in dreams.

I remember a dream I had a while ago, I was in a city in Iraq or somewhere in the middle east, maybe Palestine, not sure. I have never been to the Middle East physicaly. The only way i know i was there in my dream is from the atmousphere around me. It was awful! There was panic, and chaos! People were hurt all over, and the city was in shambles from war. There were explosions all around. I was me in the dream and i don't know why i was there, I thought maybe to help someone, but a young women, who I couldn't recognise because she was covered (hijab, or burka), she helped me! She led me through the alley ways of the city. I remember seeing the faces of people looking at me as i passed by them in a hurry. I remember seeing a bunch of slaughtered sheep being prepaired and put on racks. She got me to a safe place, but I heard very loud explosions and then i woke up sweating and breathing heavy. I was back in america, and i felt so strange for a few days, it still makes me feel strange to think about it. What do you think?

PEACE!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
that is so vivid...do u read the news often or something? or do u think about the mideast alot?

:)SMILY309: the mideast is not entertainment by the way, its devastating..)

BlueFish

that is so vivid...do u read the news often or something? or do u think about the mideast alot?

:)SMILY309: the mideast is not entertainment by the way, its devastating..)

Yes i do read the news, and pay atention to what happens in the world. I can't stand injustice, there is so much of it here in america, its just no one is blown up here.

BlueFish

I don't beleive in making a greedy benifit from someone elses suffering. Don't be worried. I am not that kind of person. Can't you tell from the dream. I have always had vivid dreams, its my imagination. I can't help it, God blessed me with talents. Praise be to God! I hope to find the right things to do with my talents, I am working on it.

PEACE!:)

hafz

MOSABJA IF YOU SEE PROPHET THEN THERE MUST BE FRAGRENCE IN THE ROOM
It is funny I have never heard that before where did you learn that, im not doubting you just interested.

BlueFish

I heard of something similar, like when there was a miracle or something right? Or maybe after an exorcism and the demon is gone? Info please!

AllpraisetoAllah

:salam2:

It's possible to see the prophet s.a.w in a dream but u need to presribe the prophet s.a.w it needs to match with the prescription of the prophet s.a.w in sahih bukhari . here's a fatwa about this issue:

Seeing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream

Question:
Once I saw Muhammad(SAW) in my dream. But he was like a young guy or young children. Of course his(SAW) appearence did not match with what I read about him(SAW).
But, I think (Hope) that it was HE(SAW). Because I asked him(SAW):' Are you indeed(really) Muhammad(SAW)?' He(SAW) said:'YES'. Who, except him(SAW) himself, can say that?
In the second time, there was a voice like in old times, when somebody is coming to the castle of the king.This voice said: 'Muhammad(SAW)!' And very handsome men, at the age between 40-45 came and just show me a piece of paper. And that was it.
How can I know, that in both dreams it was he(SAW)?.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

It should be noted that it is possible for a person to see the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream, and that the Shaytaan cannot appear in the image of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), but he could appear in another form and claim that he is the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266).

According to a report narrated by Ahmad (3400): The Shaytaan cannot resemble me.”

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said:

We have narrated it with a complete isnaad from Ismaa’eel ibn Ishaaq al-Qaadi from Sulaymaan ibn Harb – who was one of the shaykhs of al-Bukhaari – from Hammaad ibn Zayd from Ayyoob who said: If a man told Muhammad (meaning Ibn Sireen) that he had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) [in a dream], he would say, “Describe to me the one whom you saw.” If he gave a description that he did not recognize, he would say, “You did not see him.” Its isnaad is saheeh, and I have found another report which corroborates it. Al-Haakim narrated via ‘Aasim ibn Kulayb (who said), my father told me: I said to Ibn ‘Abbaas, “I saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream.” He said, “Describe him to me.” He said, “I mentioned al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali and said that he looked like him.” He said, “You did indeed see him.” Its isnaad is jayyid.

Fath al-Baari, 12/383, 384.

With regard to those who say that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) may appear in all forms [in dreams], quoting as evidence the report narrated by Ibn Abi ‘Aasim from Abu Hurayrah, that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever sees me in a dream has indeed seen me, for I may be shown in all forms” – this hadeeth is da’eef (weak).

Its isnaad includes Saalih the freed slave of al-Taw’amah, who is da’eef (weak) who became confused (in old age), and this is a report from someone who heard it after he became confused.

Fath al-Baari, 12/384.

Secondly:

What is mentioned in the question about having seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) as a young man or a child is possible, but it is also subject to the conditions mentioned above, which is that he should look as he would have looked at that age.

The phrase “[the Shaytaan] cannot” indicates that although Allaah gave him the ability to appear in any form he wants, He does not allow him to appear in the form of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). This was the opinion of a group who said concerning the hadeeth: What this refers to is when a person sees him as he really looked.

Some of them restricted it even further and said: He must see him as he looked when he died, so he must even take into consideration the number of his white hairs which was no more than twenty.

The correct view is that he may be seen at any age or in any condition, so long as he appears as he really looked at any time, whether as a youth, in the prime of manhood, in old age or any other time of his life.

Fath al-Baari, 12/386.

Thirdly:

Once this is understood, it is possible for the Shaytaan to come to a person in his sleep and claim to be the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), if he comes in a form other than the way in which Allaah formed him at all stages of his life.

The fact that there was a voice like in old times, or very handsome men, or someone who said “Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)” has nothing to do with seeing the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in his true form.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

MOSABJA

i am not an alim . according to testimonies of many those who have seen prophet(mujadid,saints) and sahaba the presence of fragrance is common .Of course i say that according to hadith IF SOMEONE SEEs PROPHET THEN HE SEES PROPHET INDEED but the dream should match with description in the hadith.

algerianmuslima

thnx to all brothers/sisters u replayed me thnx alot ,don't worry hafz i'm always pray 4 all muslims nd all of us we have to pray for all muslims countries >>>>>>wajazakum ALLAH khayr>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALLAH KBAR ALLAH AKBAR