Janabe Sayeada story???

Rivergirl

:salam2:
i wanted to ask whether anybody had heard about this specific prayer?

basically will describe it as much as possible. if you want something to go one way, you have to pray to Allah (swt) that if it happens you will gather some women and read the story of Fatima (a.s). the story called simply Janabe Syeada (a.s). the story is in two parts, first part is how a woman lost her son and while she was in a state of sadness, she felt unconscious and in her dream a dignified masked lady appeared who said that her son would return if she heard the story of Janabe Syeda from someone. in this state she agreed and when she woke, her son was walking towards her. she then went about aqsking all the women in her village to come and read the story to her, but they all had some or other excuse.

she became distressed and wanedreed off and at this point the dignified masked lady appeard again and told her the story. the story briefly is about a Jew who wanted Fatima (as) to attend her daughters wedding, and how after the bride collapsed Fatima (as) prayed to ALLah (swt) to regain the consciousness of the bride, so that no one would blame this on her Or her father, the Prophet (sws). Allah (swt) answerd her prayers and after this the bride and lots of Jews took up the shahada. the second part of the story is how twoo princesses after being lost also had the dream of a dignified masked lady who said that they will be returned to their loved ones, if they also gather women and listen to the story of Janebe Syeada. they agreed, but forgot later on, and things started to go wrong, they then realised that what they did was wrong and carried out the instructions of the masked lady and things went right again.

so thats the story people, my questions are is that is this an acceptable form of prayer? my sister and me always seem to argue about it, becos i always say that praying to Allah(swt) is all anyone really needs. but she thinks i am being stupid and that there is nothig wrong with this. it has worked for her many times. im just not sure whether it is bidha, or can even be considered shirk. of course i could be wrong, i just need clarification. i pray that Allah (swt) forgives me for my mistakes.

so has anybody heard about this story? maybe it has originated from Pakistan?

Thanks
:wasalam: