japanese muslim in pakistan

maryamjapan

Asalamoalikum everyone here.

I am very pleased to join this site. I am reverted muslim from japan. I am now living in my husband's country, pakistan. Its been almost 10yrs since we shifted from japan.

NIce to meet everyone:hijabi:

Asalamoalikum

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

I am very pleased to join this site. I am reverted muslim from japan. I am now living in my husband's country, pakistan. Its been almost 10yrs since we shifted from japan.

Asalamoalikum

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

welcome to TTI sister,i'm from pakistan too:)hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from TTI

Hilal Said

Wonderful!!

Welcome to TTI sister.

How many Muslims Japanese in Japan? I want to know some key Japanese Muslims because I rarely hear Muslims in Japan although they are very nice people.

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Very Nice! I'm wondering how do you like it in Pakistan, I am sure its very different from your Native country!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Welcome To TTI sister maryamjapan

Asalamoalikum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:
:wasalam:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
~Welcome To TTI sister maryamjapan
~May Allah help and guide you~Amin!

Happy Eid Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

maryamjapan

currently there are 59 masjid in japan and the number of muslim is increasing. The total population in Japan is 127.7 million and Mulims are 0.14%.
MashaAllah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:bismillah:

Assalaamu alaikum my dear sister,

ALLAAHU AKBAR!! indeed Allaah is great....! subhana'Allaah.

I am happy for you.....I ask Allaah to bless you and your family! ameen

It's very interesting to know that Japan has 59 Masajids! subhana'Allaah! The truth will prevail falsehood :hence, the growth of Islam in the world!: alhamdulillaah

I got too excited that I even forget to say welcome....:p

WELCOME TO TTI DEAR SISTER IN ISLAM!

Rustandi

الفقير الى الله
:salam2:

mashaAllah, finally!! there's a japanese muslim come to this site, baarakallahu feek sister and welcome to TTI.

Wonderful!!

Welcome to TTI sister.

How many Muslims Japanese in Japan? I want to know some key Japanese Muslims because I rarely hear Muslims in Japan although they are very nice people.

i know only key japanese muslim who visited indonesia a couple times, he is Prof Hassan Ko Nakata, president of japan muslim association if i'm not mistaken.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
mashallaah, sister, i also belong to Lahore, Pakistan.
i am sure you must be busy in preaching islam in the pakistani womens. they are in need of you.
wasalam.

zinirah

:wasalam: sister :ma:
and welcome to TTI, It is awesome to know their sisters from all over the world, and that's another beautiful thing about Islam that it's for all races.
May Allah bless you and your husband. Ameen