Video Jermaine Jackson About Islam, Being Muslim and Michael Jackson

ziizi

Islam teaches us not to be judgemental as fair and true judgement is an attribute to the almight Allah. In my opinion, his celebrity status will greatly muslims as a lot of non muslims are these days being guided by the music media.consequently, they will be inquisitive as to why he opted out of his faith into islam and gain the true knowledge of islam. Rome is not built in a day and so is our brother Mohamed who may need more time to explore islam.
May Allah guide him aright . Amen

BlueFish

Asalamu alaykum,

This is a simple request...can the monitors please put another picture besides Jermain Jackson's picture?:SMILY153:
Thank you.
Peace.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Asalamu alaykum,

This is a simple request...can the monitors please put another picture besides Jermain Jackson's picture?:SMILY153:
Thank you.
Peace.

wa alaykum salam...

May I ask why? After all, it is his video, it would be most appropriate to have his picture.

BlueFish

wa alaykum salam...

May I ask why? After all, it is his video, it would be most appropriate to have his picture.
No big deal, i guess i was tired of seeing him everytime i come to visit this site. I like change. Not trying to be rude, and no insult to Jermain, he has great story. I thought maybe Michle might of converted by now, maybe there is video of him?
PEACE

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: :SMILY139:

Jazzak-Allah Khair for sharing.Mashallah the brother has come on to the straight path,I seen this brother in "Big Brother", and I realised he was a muslim.(It was very obvious seeing the prayer mat on his bed.:hijabi: )

Inshallah hope everyone comes on to the straight path one :tti_sister: day.

:wasalam:

Aishah_786

Abdul Aziz a.k.a Jermaine Jackson

:muslim_child: i am so happy that abdul aziz a.k.a jermaine jackson came an done an interview with Islam channel (813) i hope that he gets Micheal Jackson to become a muslim as well (inshallah).

i :salah: everyday 2 for god 2 make michael jackson becom moslem like his wonderful brother it.s ganna be wonderul and cooooool
but i blive when god say بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
انك لاتهدى من احببت ولكن الله يهدى من يشاء
صدق الله العظيم
oh alha make him moslem :tti_sister:
thanx brother

Globalpeace

Banned
Is this Serious?

Asslamo Allaikum,

Masha'Allah.

Can I please ask you to remember your Muslim Sisters who are getting gang-rapped everyday around the world; while you are making duas for Michael Jackson.

Just as an after-thought; last bit, addendum; add them to your duas?

Jazakullah Khairun

i :salah: everyday 2 for god 2 make michael jackson becom moslem like his wonderful brother it.s ganna be wonderul and cooooool
but i blive when god say بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
انك لاتهدى من احببت ولكن الله يهدى من يشاء
صدق الله العظيم
oh alha make him moslem :tti_sister:
thanx brother

BlueFish

Wow! GlobalPeace, what a buzz kill. But you are right about that! M.J.'s case can't compare to the serious situations going on in the rest of the world. The celebrity world can be a sureal world. Not that know from experience, one can imagine though.
Peace

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

You know I hate to be biased, judgemental and tell people what to do.

I wasn't being sarcastic just saying that if someone prays everyday after every single prayer about Allah (SWT) giving guidence to Michael Jackson (which is a worthy objective) then they should not forget our sisters being gand-raped around the world in their prayers as well (which is an equally worthy objective; if not more)

Just a humble request really.

Wow! GlobalPeace, what a buzz kill. But you are right about that! M.J.'s case can't compare to the serious situations going on in the rest of the world. The celebrity world can be a sureal world. Not that know from experience, one can imagine though.
Peace

nasiruyola

salam MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU BUT....... PLEASE

Asslamo Allaikum,

Personally I think we should NOT be fascinated by his celebrity status...I think CELEBRITY reverts can do damage to Islam (as they often ignore Qur'aan and Sunnah); they are very few who I can think of & quote as an example...I know that it can be hard coming from such a background

If Allah (SWT) guides Michael it will be great & if NOT then its his loss & not Allah (SWT)'s or Ours (as Muslims) or Islam.

Lets react when he becomes Muslim; shall we.

:wasalam: YA akhil kareem,
You are right but remember what ALLAH SAID TO THE HOLY PROPHET. ' WAD'U ILASABILI RABBIKA BIL HIKIMATI WAL MAUIZATIL HASANA'
Also, remember the historical incident that led the revelation of Q80.
While your argument that many celebrities do not adhere strictly to the sunnah may hold some water, you have to take into consideration the atmosphere and conditions inside which these people were living prior to embracing islam. No doubt, know that you will prefer that they accept Islam and practice it to a lesser degree than to remain in the state of wilderness.
secondly, FORGET NOT, the villager who visited the holy prophet and asserted that he will only do some acts and will not add to that anything.the prophet consented because of his level of iman.You wont believe that he (s.a.w) will say the same to his close companions.
In a nutshell, for people like us and perhaps you (my good brother), whom are meant to be in the west, we knew that embracing Islam alone make us completely over excited.
NASIR :salam2:

revertmuslimah

watching revert videos

Asalaamu alaikum everyone

I am a new revert and I think that it can only be a positive circumstance when a celebrity openly embraces Islam, as it draws attention to the fact that Islam appeals to all kinds of people. When I watch these videos it inspires me more and reaffirms my faith and the fact that I made the right decision to revert Alhumdulillah. My own experiences with Islam such as watching these videos is what prompted me to revert back to Islam and it will continue to inspire others Inshallah. It is our duty as muslims to to inspire others to follow the right path sent to us through Mohammed (pbuh).

Allahu Akbar:blackhijab: :blackhijab:

revert muslimah

Hashimoto

1st post.

Asalaamu Alaikum,,,

This is my first post on this magnificent spectacular forum. First of all I'd like to thank you for this video, and for the Jermaine's brief story life. Subhanallah Islam spread all over the world. I really deeply touched for Jermaine's words, specially when he says "It makes me tears". It's a wonderful thing when you see famous people embrace Islam.

There are some questions I'd like to ask. Why does he wearing that golden thing around his neck ? Didn't he know that a male Muslim is forbidden from wearing golding things such as rings except if it's necessarily for the body like a golden tooth and so on. There's something I noticed in the first interview (The one with two hosts, the blond old lady and brown hair man) when they ask him about his meal, I think she said "You are a vegan, aren't you?" then he answered with "Yes.". Correct me if I'm wrong, but does he mean that he's a vegetarian or just meant to not eat pork?. Apparently he keeps mentioning about fasting and he loves it MashaAllah. Even there are other things I want to say, but I rather not.

I hope all famous non-Muslims embrace and became a completely Muslim InshaAllah (God Willing). Also I hope the rest of the Jackson family embrace Islam, and thank you again for this marvelous topic indeed :)

al-muslimah

mashallah

:salam2:
This really surprised me!! I never knew that he was a muslim!! but do you think MJ :SMILY61:would become a muslim one day??!! well...HOPEFULLY!!:inshallah:
:wasalam:

:SMILY61:

taylork41

Congrats To Jermaine!

It is one of the most beautiful, peaceful, freeing feelings in the world. To have peace of mind is to be truely free. Sometimes, it takes many years before people finally figure it out. Embrace peace!