Jesus Christ in Islam

Abu Juwairiya

Please disregard all my posts in this thread. I humbly request a moderator remove them. I sincerely apologise for any offence that my words may have caused. I assure you it was not intentional on my part. I'm afraid I am rather out spoken person and am also honest in my view. There are times however, that I am too out spoken for my own good. I should appreciate that words spoken without due consideration for the feelings of others may hurt. I have often felt this same hurt so I should be doubly aware not to be the cause.

I humbly ask your forgiveness.

I wish to second Zaman-GM's comments, may Allah reward you and additionally please forgive us as well for our shortcomings, words and expressions of discomfort to you and where applicable, our manners and methods of disagreement where they are, can be and may become hurtful, insulting and offensive.

While this may be a Muslim forum, it is not a place where it is correct for Muslims to deliberately take pleasure at the expense of others and disrespect people of other religions and beliefs.

Cariad

I wish to second Zaman-GM's comments, may Allah reward you and additionally please forgive us as well for our shortcomings, words and expressions of discomfort to you and where applicable, our manners and methods of disagreement where they are, can be and may become hurtful, insulting and offensive.

While this may be a Muslim forum, it is not a place where it is correct for Muslims to deliberately take pleasure at the expense of others and disrespect people of other religions and beliefs.
Your words are kind. I thank you for them. But I fear we are never to understand each other. It pains me that religions cause divisions among mankind, when we know God loves ALL creation. God even loves sinners.

I tried my best to explain my faith as a christian is not to be feared or hated or ridiculed. It is so easy and possible for us to live side by side in friendship not suspicion. Never mind. Maybe it is too late for humanity and we will succeed in destroying the earth we live in and each other one day. :( I pray not.

God bless you all and may God hear your prayers

Abu Juwairiya

Your words are kind. I thank you for them. But I fear we are never to understand each other. It pains me that religions cause divisions among mankind, when we know God loves ALL creation. God even loves sinners.

I tried my best to explain my faith as a christian is not to be feared or hated or ridiculed. It is so easy and possible for us to live side by side in friendship not suspicion. Never mind. Maybe it is too late for humanity and we will succeed in destroying the earth we live in and each other one day. :( I pray not.

God bless you all and may God hear your prayers

Thank you for your comments. While disagreement is inevitable, it is about the manner in which we can rise from differences, how can learn from each other's contributions in a forum, engage in further dialogue, remove ourselves from those and that which are harmful and respect everyone without compromising our beliefs and principles.

May Allah bless you and listen to your prayers as well. May He also reward you for your positive qualities, attributes and good works, give you what you aspire for and require and furthermore distance you from all that that may not good for you in both this world and the hereafter.