Jimas..boring....

eemaan1

:salam2:

to all those in the UK, am i the only 1 finding the topics fo Jimas this year a boring affair?

just lukin at the topics is enough to make u fall asleep:mad:

since i started practising last year i've been lukin forward to it, it was gona b my first time there as well!!! i'm soo disapointed:SMILY23:

ohhh and the shuyukh dont get me started.. half of them i've neva heard of.. i mean what wrong with inviting Bilal P, Khalid Yasin, Ziaullah...etc?

is there a way of making them change their topics dyu think?

wassalam

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Since the arrest of Shaykh Ali Tamimi and the subsequent alignment of JIMAS to the center; the fun is gone.

Look at some of the stuff Abu Muntasir & co are saying; they would have never said stuff like that BEFORE 9/11.

Without 9/11 & 7/7 some of these speakers would not have been allowed without 50 miles of a JIMAS convention.

Enough said.

to all those in the UK, am i the only 1 finding the topics fo Jimas this year a boring affair?

just lukin at the topics is enough to make u fall asleep:mad:

since i started practising last year i've been lukin forward to it, it was gona b my first time there as well!!! i'm soo disapointed:SMILY23:

ohhh and the shuyukh dont get me started.. half of them i've neva heard of.. i mean what wrong with inviting Bilal P, Khalid Yasin, Ziaullah...etc?

is there a way of making them change their topics dyu think?

wassalam

eemaan1

its a 3 day islamic thing with lectures..u get 2 sleep,eat and listen to lectures for 3 whole days! heaven! Jimas.org

Abdul Malik

jimas talks

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahiwabrkatuh,

I guess the topics this year dont seem to overly exciting but hey alhumdulillah the atmosphere is always good especially when you are surrounded by muslims so inshallah go for the buzz inshallah.

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam Akhi,

I agree...For younger folks particularly, its always good to be around Muslims; & it does lift you up.

For old folks like me with the wife always nagging to get more nappies; its not always practical.

Asalam alaikum warahmatulahiwabrkatuh,

I guess the topics this year dont seem to overly exciting but hey alhumdulillah the atmosphere is always good especially when you are surrounded by muslims so inshallah go for the buzz inshallah.