Journey

5Y3D

Assalamu Alaikum,

Even tho i ma born Muslim, may ALLAH SWT forgives me for all ma sins, i have been in to the right path back n forth, means when i start praying, i do good deeds for such a long time, but i keep on falling back, and then when ma concequences hit me in ma head, i start thinking and come back to the right path again, i hate this and i always promise maself dat i would never fall back again, but again, we all human being, and mistake happens. may ALLAH SWT forgives me, but one thing i always do is check out Islamic stuff such as the Islamic videos on youtube, read the new threads on turntoislam.com, talk to ma friends about Islam and always welcome people to the right path, may ALLAH SWT guide us all to the right path, and since i've been reading the articles on this website, i really appreciate the efforts of all muslim brothers and sisters that they disscuss bout all the importances of Islam, which always teach me or guide me to the right decisions, ALHUMDULILLAH, so i decided to be a member so i could share some stuff or ask questions INSHALLAH, may ALLAH SWT reward all ya all for ure good deeds and guide us all towards Jannah.... Assalamualaikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Welcome, I have recently joined. Please we are all humans and fall prey to our lower physcial selves and even to the lower needs of our souls. The great poet Rumi described people as raindrops attempting to go back to the unity of the ocean....maybe here we have the beginings of the river leading to the ocean.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Welcome :SMILY259:

Hope you enjoy your time here and will contribute too.....insha-Allah...

We all have ups and downs, many bro's and sisters here can help you build your emaan....insha-Allah....and may Allah make your path easy for you.....ameen..

Ask as many questions as you like, just make sure to browse the TurnToIslam Lounge and Islamic Discussion first as many questions are repeated :)

Enjoy...

wasalam

A

addan

hi dear bro

salamu alakum
hi bro good to be a back before end u life{wallaahi allah was grat}
bro iam some one born muslim did not prayer past{alhamdu lilaah}
now iam some one love allah and ummah{prayer}cray wan i hear word of islam
i naver croy before{alhamdu lilaah allah give me hidaaya}
bro u go hidaya and dont loose agein{pray and dress islam a way}
iam sure u will naver back{people pray be to allah{a s w}

naynay_1

SALAAM,
I THINK IT IS WONDERFUL THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR LACKING AND YOU TRY TO CHANGE THAT FOR THE BETTER. BROTHER ALLAH LOVES THOSE TO REPENT TO HIM AND JUST REMEMBER LIFE IS A TEST AND A STRUGGLE TO US MUSLIMS SO YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER GIVE UP AT ALL. YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE OTHER MUSLIMS TO LEAN ON AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ALLAH TO GUIDE YOU.
SALAAM AND MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH. AMEEN