Judgement : Scale Of Balance And TurnintoIslam.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
not even Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) was allowed more than four at one time.
forgive me if I say something wrong, it is not my intention to mislead. Muhammed pbuh did have more than 4 wives, however, these laws were revealed during his life, and he was forbidden from marrying more.* (Surah Al-'Azhab. 33:52)

However, asking *why* Allah swt would do anything is to question Him, not me.

And with that, I remind myself that I came to this thread only to moderate it, so should remain a little detached. In shaa Allah.

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam:

Maths is being equated to Love/Emotions? OMG! This is a break-through in the field of Maths.

1 man on the left weight and 4 women on the right weight .

If Muslims here choose 1 man on the left weight equal/balanced with 4 women on the right weight . The state of Scale of Balance is balanced . So it's meant the value of 1 man = the value of 4 women . Or the value of 1 woman = 1/4 the value of a man to make the Scale balanced . I - Huynh Phu Dat can not understand it .

If Muslims here choose 1 man on the left weight is not equal / unbalanced with 4 women on the right weight of the Scale of Balance , the Scale of Balance is unbalanced . I - Huynh Phu Dat can understand it .

Are you comparing their weights/masses over here? I am puzzled rather bewildered with what is the question? And Bro iRock, Your assumption in the argument is pretty badly flawed, check your premise. :)

Peace

Nureyni Amir

Peace, To start with, I sincerely advice IRock to seek knowledge for the sake of UNDERSTANDING the wisdom behind every thing that is created, behind decision that is made OR why things are the way it is or for the sake of ENLIGHTMENT.
However, Pardon me if this is just my imagination, But I feel like YOU just want some debate "You can bring Mullahs here , or even Dr Zakir Naik "
If that is the case I don't think you will wholeheartedly accept all the answer/explanation provided to you by brothers and sisters since your main aim is challenge "The Admin of Ummah gave up when he face up to me." Moreover, I believe It will be more beneficial for you and us to base this discussion on the script you follow if you are Christian or Jews that way we can understand each other a little better. With all due respect, I don't even think that this equation has any sense.

iRock

I have a question, who came up with this "scale of balance"?

Why does it have to be 1 man to 4 wives? Islam also allows for a man to be married to just one wife! And Br. Hassan already explained to you, there are conditions that must be met for a man to take on a second and third wife, so not every man can have multiple wives because they cannot meet those conditions.

And yes, whether you agree with it or not, math is not the way to address this issues. If there is something you do not agree with in Islam, then come right out and ask it.

Besides, math is supposed to be straight up facts, not theories and whatnot. But you seem to be using it (math) in a way only you want to understand it. It's as if we're saying 1+1+1 = 3 and you're like no, 1+1+1 = 111

The purpose of this topic is prove that Islam is unbalanced for men and women .
On Scale of balance , Islam allow 1 man have 1 wife . On Scale of Balance , tt's meant value of 1 man = value of 1 wife .
But because islam allow 1 man have 4 wives , on Scale of balance , it's unbalanced .
value of man/woman have of the Islamic rule " 1 man have 1 wife " can not link , connect
logicallyto the rule " 1 man have 4 wives " if we use Scale of balance . But it's time to judge .

iRock

Before Huynh Phu Dat continue to judge Islam , let me tell all Muslims a story about Islamic asylums and all asylums in this world :
At asylum , a doctor test a patient ( before he accept his patient recover his health ) by 2 questions :

1) On The Scale of Balance , you will choose 1 man on the left weight and 1 woman on the right weight are balanced or unbalanced ?
A Islamic patient must choose : on the Scale of Balance 1 man on left weight and 1 woman on right weight are balanced if he want his doctor believe that he recover his health. This is a correct answer inside all asylum in this world .

2) On The Scale of Balance , you will choose 1 man on the left weight and 4 women on the right weight are balanced or unbalanced ?
A Islamic patient must choose : on the Scale of Balance 1 man on left weight and 4 women on right weight are balanced if he want his doctor believe that he recover his health . This is a correct answer inside all asylum in this world .

iRock

It’s time to judge to each second in a life of 1 man have 1 wife and 1 man have 4 wives by the Scale of Balance . And I – Huynh Phu Dat will bring Quran and Sharia into the Scale of Balance .

I will judge 4 seconds in life of 1 man have 4 wives : I call the husband is A , 4 wives are wife B , wife C , wife D , wife E .
And from the answer of Islamic patient inside Islamic asylum that he agree on Scale of Balance , 1 man on left weight and 1 woman on right weight are balanced . I – Huynh Phu Dat use this answer of Islamic asylum to judge Islam : 1 man = 1 woman = 1

At the first second , husband A stay with wife B . He doesn’t stay with 3 wives C, D, E .
I create Scale when husband A stay with wife B .

On Scale of Balance , left weight is husband A = 1 , right weight is wife B = 1 , Scale of balance will balanced . Why ? because inside Islamic asylum , Islamic doctor accept this thing . We have 1 balanced Scale when man A stay with wife B .
Husband A doesn’t stay with wife C/D/E , left weight doesn’t have husband A , left weight = 0 , right weight is wife C/D/E , right weight = 1 . 2 weights create Unbalanced Scale at first second , for each wife C/D/E , we have 3 unbalanced Scale . We have 3 unbalanced Scale when husband A doesn’t stay with wife C/D/E .

This is turnintoislam.com and this is not IslamicAsylum.com , so I hope all Muslims have good nervous systems .

It’s meant Muslims must understand at the 2nd second , husband A stay with wife C , he doesn’t stay with wife B/D/E and Scale of balance will create 1 balanced Scale and 3 unbalanced Scale .

It’s meant Muslims must understand at the 3rd second , husband A stay with woman D , he doesn’t stay with wife B/C/E and Scale of balance will create 1 balanced Scale and 3 unbalanced Scale .

It’s meant Muslims must understand at the 4th second , husband A stay with wife E , he doesn’t stay with wife B/C/D and Scale of balance will create 1 balanced Scale and 3 unbalanced Scale .
Husband A follow Sharia law , and in 4 seconds , he and his wives create 4 balanced Scales and 12 unbalanced Scales .

If husband A have 1 wife B . When husband A doesn’t stay with wife B . I will create 2 unbalanced Scale :
1 Scale with left weight = 1 husband A , right weight = 0 because wife B doesn’t stay with A , we have unbalanced Scale
1 Scale with left weight = 0 because man A doesn’t stay with wife B , right weight is wife B , we have unbalanced Scale

We bring 2 unbalanced Scale into large Scale , we will have large balanced Scale . Even husband A and wife B stay or not stay with themselves , we always have balanced Scale .

I will push 1300000000 Muslims to a position that they can’t use any kind of knowledge to make people think Islam is balanced for men and women , I use Scale of Balance .

Link about this topic not appear on christianforum.com , but also appear on a website about faith , about freedom , and this website belong to Ali Sina .

iRock

And Quran , Sharia on the Scale :

1300000000 Muslims shall say Sharia allow 1 man have 4 wives so :

If 1 man hold 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book , he stay with 1 wife , his wife hold 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book . Left weight are 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book of man , right weight are 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book of wife . 2 weight create balanced Scale .

If 1 man hold 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book , he stay with 4 wives , his wives hold 4 Qurans and 4 Sharia law books . Left weight are 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book of man , right weight are 4 Quran and 4 Sharia law books of wives . 2 weight create unbalanced Scale .

iRock

Does any Muslims here intend to use Sharia once again ?

In Sharia , men/women follow some same rules , some rules for men , some rule for women .
If men and women follow 1 same rule , that rule have 1 word . On Scale of Balance , left weight for man with 1 word on left weight because men follow this rule , right weight for woman with 1 word on right weight because women follow this rule . 2 weight , this weight has same word with another weight , we have balanced Scale .

If men follow 1 rule , women don’t follow this rule , this rule have 1 word . So the Scale , left weight for men with 1 word because men follow this rule , right weight for women = 0 because women don’t follow this rule . 2 weight create unbalanced Scale , this is unbalanced rule for men and women .

If men don’t follow 1 rule , women follow this rule , this rule have 1 word . So the Scale , left weight for men = 0 , right weight for women = 1 word because women follow this rule . 2 weight create unbalanced Scale , this is unbalanced rule for man and women .
1300000000 Muslims should remember this , in Sharia and Quran , same things , same rules , same words about Islamic male/female animal . In Islamic asylums and all asylums in this word , Islamic doctor and all doctors in this world shall accept with Huynh Phu Dat that Quran , Sharia talk and treat Islamic male animal balanced with Islamic female animal .

In a Islamic family , if the body of 1 man/woman = 1 cell , on Scale of Balance , left weight with 1 cell of man , right weight are 1 cell of woman . We have balanced Scale . If we have a Islamic family with 1 man and 4 wives , we will have a lot of unbalanced Scale if I judge to all the cells the body of 1 man and 4 wives have .

Abu Loren

Defender of Islam!
If I understand your gobbledegook English then what you are saying is that because a man is allowed to marry up to four wives Islam is unbalanced?

iRock

If I understand your gobbledegook English then what you are saying is that because a man is allowed to marry up to four wives Islam is unbalanced?

And Quran , Sharia on the Scale :

1300000000 Muslims shall say Sharia allow 1 man have 4 wives so :

If 1 man hold 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book , he stay with 1 wife , his wife hold 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book . Left weight are 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book of man , right weight are 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book of wife . 2 weight create balanced Scale .

If 1 man hold 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book , he stay with 4 wives , his wives hold 4 Qurans and 4 Sharia law books . Left weight are 1 Quran and 1 Sharia law book of man , right weight are 4 Quran and 4 Sharia law books of wives . 2 weight create unbalanced Scale .

SonOfAdam

Staff member
I have no clue what the scales and energy relate to anything. This is some sort of joke I think. No one understands this because it is not meant to make any sense unless you have some sort of unrelated principle you are trying to use to compare to Islamic principles- which in itself shows that these theories have no leg to stand on. How do you think?

The Prophet Muhammad SAW only had one wife for most of his married life that was 20 years older than him (he was loyal to her and loved and respected her the most of all his wives). He later married other woman to form alliances within the Arab tribes after many years of being single after his first wife Khadija died and to get closer bonds to those very close friends of his. Most of these marriages though were to make alliances and peace between tribes in Arabia, much like Western countries Royalties married among each other to allow long treaties between nations. This was more cultural than religious as this was the only way tribes would trust each other, through marriage. He only married one virgin (which was ordered by God) and the rest of his wives were mainly taken on as a protection and to make alliances as I earlier mentioned, some of these were old widows that he did not have any sexual relation with. This hardly seems like a person after lust and as many woman as he can get.

It was not 22 wives, the consensus is the Prophet had a total of 11 wives over his lifetime and he was able to fulfill the rights of all his wives. In the Bible Soloman had 100+ wives, does that make him less of an important figure in Christianity and Judaism, or he still considered a great religious figure? Also, Christianity does not limit the number of wives, but Islam does to 4 which was shocking at the time to the Arabs as well. Today Christians only marry one but that was adopted from Roman laws- because of this you have so much fornication and cheating in western society. If certain men in the world were allowed to marry more than one (as many men desire this) you would see much less heartbreak, divorces, fornication, etc. that is prevalent in western society. So not only Islam has the cure for this but Christianity and Judiasm, if you just followed the true teachings of your Books and past. By the way it is recommended to only marry one! Islam is the only religion to say this in its book, the Quran. 99.9999999% of Muslims only have one wife.

There are many benefits to polygamy, i.e. take care of widows, ensure all women can find a spouse (since women out number men), if many men die in wars this would save the community since the surviving men can marry more than one, some woman lack certain characteristics or have other issues/problems and have trouble finding a husband so they may prefer to be a second wife to some man rather than being alone their whole life... who will take care of these poor women??? These are all extreme things, but very possible and do happen. Islam therefore allows such women to be taken care of through Marriage and certain mens desires to be fulfilled. For the most part though, taking on a second wife is a big headache and more of a duty on men rather than of pleasure, this was the main reason it was practiced in the time of the Prophet PBUH.

Also, Allah in the Quran mentions that Muhammad SAW was allowed to have more than 4 wives to make things easy for him (i.e. to form alliances). Women were literally throwing themselves at him and he did not even marry most of these women, but would marry them off to other Men that wanted to get married.

Also please note that Islam came about at a time when girls were buried at birth because they had little worth and were seen as problematic only. Women were exulted in this time when Islam came, 1400 years before any woman rights movements. Women have so much respect and more rights in Islam then men, even the right to vote was given to Women first in Muslim countries before it was given in the West in modern times. As far as certain rights, if a woman works and makes money that money is hers alone, her husband can't have any of it unless she approves. But if a man works then that money he makes is due to his wife, she has rights to it. This all came about at a time when the biggest discussion in Christianity was if women had a soul and had the right to go to heaven at all. Christianity also blames Eve for the sins of man (original sin as they beleive) due to her persuading Adam to eat/take from the tree in the Garden of Eden. Islam rejects this and puts the blame on both Adam and Eve. So we were light years ahead of women rights from day one compared to Christianity. That is just the truth.... think about how women are shown in western society, naked, sexual objects and then think of our women... who is closer to meeting the descriptions of the Bible and the Virgin Mary (who Muslims believe was the purist and best woman that ever lived)?

They claim our women are oppressed because they must where the head scarves, but their own books say the same thing... Nun's must be so oppressed too... (actually they are because they can't marry, they wait for the return of Jesus to be his wife is what several believe in). This is just the tip of the iceberg...

Status
Not open for further replies.