Just joined today!

Learning_19

Bismillaah

All Praises are due to Allaah, we praise Him, we seek His Aid and we seek His Forgiveness. We Seek refuge in Allaah from the evil of our souls and from the evil of our actions. Whomsoever Allaah guides, then there is no one to misguide him and whomsoever Allaah leaves to go astray, then there is no one to guide him.

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped except Allaah alone, without any partner, and that Muhammad (salla-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) is His slave and Messenger.

To proceed;

Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, but now i have become lost for words...!!! Khayar in sha Allaah here goes nothing:

I'm a revert to Islaam. Al hamdulillaah. I took my shahadah last year 08-06-07 on a friday. Dr Saleh As-Saleh gave me my shahadah (rahimahullaah) I miss him very much! May Allaah grant him Jannatul Firdus, Allaahuma aameen.

I follow the manhaj of the Salaf-us-Saleh. Al hamdulillaah. I joined this site to benefit myself from the benefical posts from my brothers and sisters, not to cause fitnah or be apart of any fitnah, may Allaah protect us all from this, aameen. I like to read mostly, so you might not see many posts from me.

I love profound statements of the ullamah. We can gain so much benefit from them if we contemplate upon them and by our actions. Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) would say:

* Guidance is not attained except with knowledge and correct direction is not attained except with patience. (Majmu Fatawa [10/40])

* Sins are like chains and locks preventing their perpetrator from roaming the vast garden of Tawhid and reaping the fruits of righteous actions.
(Majmu Fatawa [14/49])

* What can my enemies do to me? I have in my breast both my heaven and my garden. If I travel they are with me, never leaving me. Imprisonment for me is a chance to be alone with my Lord. To be killed is martyrdom and to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey. ( ibn al-Qayyim, Wabil [p.69])

May Allaah (the Most High) grant our beloved scholars of the sunnah those have passed away and those who are still with us Jannatul-Firdus, Allaahuma aameen. May Allaah preserve those beloved scholars and students of knowledge who are still with us, aameen.

I think i have introduced myself now. So i will stop nattering on! Thank you for taking the time out to read my first post. May Allaah forgive me if i have said anything wrong, aameen.

was-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Learning_19

Ameen. Wa iyyaki uktie. BarakAllaahu feeki for the msg.

Just one thing...I'm a sister too, not a brother *smile*

Assalamu 'alaykum.

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam o alaikoum dear sister,
masha allah it's nice having you here.
may Allah subhan wa ta'ala guide you and us to Janna insha allah.
welcome sister.

salam wa rahmat Allah wa barakatou:)

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Waalaikom-salaamu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh sister

good to have you with us... hope you enjoy your stay...

beautiful introduction :)

is there an online link that you can provide in which has more of the quotes you stated above... they are full of wisdom... JazakiLah kair for sharing....Salam

Learning_19

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Ameen to sister Al-Salam. BarakAllaahu feeki uktie.

a_brother...wa iyyak. In sha Allaah i will try and find a reliable web site for the Quotes.

was-salamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

need help really bad

Asalamualaikum
my names aisha and im actually new to this. im not a convert or revert ive always been a muslim..by name so far.
im actually here for help or looking for guidance. A couple of years ago i left home in anger but i came back last year.i did unforgiveable things and if my family ever found out they probably wouldnt be so forgiving.they said they forgave me but i dont believe them now.i knew i made a mistake but i feel my dad doesnt 'love' me like he used to.my sisters dont let me live it down even though it was their fault i left in the first place. ive got really bad anger problems.i know i wasnt really happy when i left but it felt good to have some space. its like my sister blames me for her marraige then my other sister got ill and no one told me till last night.i cant talk to anyone when i get upset.everyone in my family keeps pointing fingers at me and saying im the mardy one and waste of time and things.the thing is i when i didnt try with my family i understood why they hated me but now that im putting in the effort its even worse than before.alhamdullilah ive started praying my namaz now and i pray for forgiveness and for my familys understanding.namaz wasnt a regular thing but when i ran away my parents since have never missed a prayer.my uncle became ill he has brain tumour and he started talking about my marraige.when i was out i started liking this guy.ive told my mum bits about him but now hearing things from friends i feel as if im being used by him aswell.he says he loves me but then he runs a mile at the word marraige...
i dont understand what im complaining about...when i didnt try my family tried now that im trying theyve given up..im not allowed to get angry ethier coz they think im just going to leave again and they keep bringing up marraige as if ive got a fella but i dont know anyone like that.my guy mates are happily going out with their girls and i cant find anyone on my own like they think because they think ill ask my mates.ive got my mum on my side for once,..i can talk to her now when i couldnt before but even then its like now they want to get rid of me...ive started praying regularly but i dont feel like im getting anywhere in life.i cry all the time now when b4 i couldnt cry even at funrels..has someone got any duas or anything that could clear the confusion in my head? im desperate for this.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
welcome both sister to this wonderful site
May protect and help you and strengthen your iman

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Asalamualaikum
my names aisha and im actually new to this. im not a convert or revert ive always been a muslim..by name so far.
im actually here for help or looking for guidance. A couple of years ago i left home in anger but i came back last year.i did unforgiveable things and if my family ever found out they probably wouldnt be so forgiving.they said they forgave me but i dont believe them now.i knew i made a mistake but i feel my dad doesnt 'love' me like he used to.my sisters dont let me live it down even though it was their fault i left in the first place. ive got really bad anger problems.i know i wasnt really happy when i left but it felt good to have some space. its like my sister blames me for her marraige then my other sister got ill and no one told me till last night.i cant talk to anyone when i get upset.everyone in my family keeps pointing fingers at me and saying im the mardy one and waste of time and things.the thing is i when i didnt try with my family i understood why they hated me but now that im putting in the effort its even worse than before.alhamdullilah ive started praying my namaz now and i pray for forgiveness and for my familys understanding.namaz wasnt a regular thing but when i ran away my parents since have never missed a prayer.my uncle became ill he has brain tumour and he started talking about my marraige.when i was out i started liking this guy.ive told my mum bits about him but now hearing things from friends i feel as if im being used by him aswell.he says he loves me but then he runs a mile at the word marraige...
i dont understand what im complaining about...when i didnt try my family tried now that im trying theyve given up..im not allowed to get angry ethier coz they think im just going to leave again and they keep bringing up marraige as if ive got a fella but i dont know anyone like that.my guy mates are happily going out with their girls and i cant find anyone on my own like they think because they think ill ask my mates.ive got my mum on my side for once,..i can talk to her now when i couldnt before but even then its like now they want to get rid of me...ive started praying regularly but i dont feel like im getting anywhere in life.i cry all the time now when b4 i couldnt cry even at funrels..has someone got any duas or anything that could clear the confusion in my head? im desperate for this.

salam sister, welcome to tti. about ur last question. do yu mean like ur praying now inorder for Allah subhan wa ta'ala help you in life. well thats good, but what when your problems get solved, will you go to your old habits? sister i hoop you'll stay with ur family and help them go through this hard face, it's a test and you have to be strong pray. pray always when your life is going up and down, no matter what. sister may god help you to the right path, and help ur family through this hard face. may Allah guide us all to the right path. amin.:tti_sister:

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh Dear sister.

Welcome sister! May Allaah make your stay here a beneficial stay, ameen.

I read your post. It is very touching. I was going to sign out after reading it, but i felt i had to say something to you.

I'm not very good with giving people advise. I tend to forget my words and get them all muddled up. Then nothing seems to make any sense.

Sister may Allaah make things easy for you, and Guide you to that which is good for your dunyah and akirah, Allaahuma ameen.

Dear sis please bear with me as i have said i get muddled up with my words. *Smile*... Ya uktie Trials and Tribulations are part of life for a beliver/muslim. By you coming here to this site asking for help and guidance must mean Allaah wants good for you. My Sis the first and the best thing you can ever do for yourself is Repent to Allaah sincerely for the things you have done before, and make strong determination not to go back to them. May Allaah make this easy on you, ameen.

Prayer is the light for a beliver. Try your best sis to perform the 5daily prayers on their due time, in sha Allaah. By this you will be seeking nearness to Allaah through supplication in sujood, where it is reported that the servant is most close to Allaah in prayer....ask Allaah for your need. Allaah said: ''When my abd (slave) calls upon Me, I respond to him''....So dear sis turn to Allaah for help. He is the remover of distress.

Sis here is a site that has a good audio about sorrow and anxiety and what do when this happens, there is good dua's in there too. Click on the word listen for audio > http://www.islamic-knowledge.com/Hisn_al_Muslim/Anxiety_Sorrow_Distress.htm
Copy and paste the link above in the search engine on the internet provider page.

Remember sister...Allaah does not burden a soul beyond what it can bear. Allaah said in the Qur'an: Verily, along with every hardship is relief, Verily, along with every hardship is relief. (Surah Ash-Sharh: Verse 5-6)

Allaah tests his slaves with difficulties and hardship to see which one will be patient and which one will be complaining. Allaah also tests with favors to find out which one is grateful and which one is not. All of Allaah's decrees to His believers are good.

The prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam said -> amazing is the affairs of the believer, all his affairs are good, if he is touched by good, he is grateful and thus it is good for him and if he is touched by a calamity, he is patient, perseverant, and this is good for him.

Some tests from Allaah are easier to handle and some are not. All as necessitated by Allaah's wisdom.

I took the 3 para above..from a talk from a site called > www.understand-islam.net. They are not my words. I thought this might help you in sha Allaah.

I'm very sorry if i gave any advise that you didn't need or want, or upset you in any way. I had the best of intension , and Allaah knows best.

Take care sister. Keep in touch with us in sha Allaah.

was-salaamu alaykum

Learning_19

Sorry i didn't mention who the msg is for above. Sister XO-Gold the msg above is for you. Sorry i'm getting used to posting things. Everyone is waaaay head of my huh! Laa bas.

Assalamu alaykum

Learning_19

Reply to a_Brother > Quotes Link

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum.

You asked before if there was a link that gave Quotes (sayings that benefit the ummah) from the Scholars....

Here is a good reliable site you can go for this:
http://www.fatwa-online.com/
Click on ---> Words of Wisdom Or ---> Jewels of Guidance

was-salaamu alaykum.

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo ALikom dear sister,
Welcome to TTI community.
:smily206:
May Allah benefit you fom this community & benefit us from you :mashalla:
Fi aman Allah Salamo Alikom
:dishes:

Learning_19

Bismillaah.

Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh uktie.

Aameen. JazakAllaahu khayran for your msg.

Was-salaamu alaykum.

thankyou for your advise. it helps alot.i thought i would never be able to get things straight with all the stress but now knowing that if i ask for help i get it, its very encouraging. i have started praying regularly now and hope to keep with the habit and i may have to let go off some old friends in order to keep on the straight path which would be a very good thing.

to the other sister who asked if i would return to my old ways once things were sorted.....NO WAY! i really hope not. i hope ive learnt my lesson i really want to focus on doing good in my life now. ive already wasted half my life and im going to use the rest of what life i have left to make up for that loss i hope.

please everyone i need your duas with me. and if anyone can give me any advice on starting afresh or repenting it would be vey welcome

massi

:salam2:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
masha Allaah sister you seem you have good knowledge about Islam...we are very happy to be with us in our forum :lol: :lol: :lol:

massi

thankyou for your advise. it helps alot.i thought i would never be able to get things straight with all the stress but now knowing that if i ask for help i get it, its very encouraging. i have started praying regularly now and hope to keep with the habit and i may have to let go off some old friends in order to keep on the straight path which would be a very good thing.

to the other sister who asked if i would return to my old ways once things were sorted.....NO WAY! i really hope not. i hope ive learnt my lesson i really want to focus on doing good in my life now. ive already wasted half my life and im going to use the rest of what life i have left to make up for that loss i hope.

please everyone i need your duas with me. and if anyone can give me any advice on starting afresh or repenting it would be vey welcome
Salamo Alaikom sister
don't worry if you come back to the right path and salat
Just trust Allaah and make a olt of dua'a
listenin to the quran even you don't understand the Arabic language
this link to download it :
http://mp3quran.net/eng/afs_english.html
:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:salam2:

Welcome to both of you sisters.

May you derive goodness from this site.

Resort to patience and solat and help will come in due time.

In the meantime rip all the rewards that Allah give by being patience and in solat.

Stay strong and firm inshallah

Wassalam

Learning_19

To sister XO-Gold

Bismillaah.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

Ma sha Allaah, it's very nice hearing from you again sis.

Sister know that for Allaah (the Most Merciful) to guide you to make Repentance to Him is a Great Blessing indeed. MashaAllaah. Allaah Loves those who repent back to Him after they have wronged themselves.

I found this very good e-Book by one of our great scholars. His name is Shaykhul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (may Allaah have mercy upon him). This book is about obstacles that can prevent a person from repenting to Allaah: How to make a True repentance: Conditions of it: The Wisdom and Benefits that are in it..etc.
It's not a long read but very beneficial! Here is the link:

http://www.salafimanhaj.com/pdf/SalafiManhaj_Obstacles.pdf

Read this in ur own free time, in sha Allaah.
May Allaah (The Most Kind) shower you with His mercy and bless you with True happiness in the dunyah and akhira, Allaahuma aameen.

As for you the people you keep company with sis then becarful.

Allaah said in the Qur'an about those who will say on the day on judgement: ''Ah! Woe to me! Would that i had never taken so-and-so as a Khalil (an intimate friend)! ''He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. And Shaitan (Satan) is to man ever a deserter in the hour of need.'' (Surah Al-Furqan [28-29] )

The prophet (Salla-Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam) said: ''Be carful to whom you take as a friend''.. There was another hadeeth about this but i can't remember word for word and i will only confuse you with it..*Smile*

Be around people who will help you remember Allaah, rather then make you forget about Him.
Allaah said: ''As for those who make Allaah thier friend, and His Messenger and those who have faith: it is the party of Allaah who are victorious'' [al-Ma'idah (5): 55]
And Allaah said: ''And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship me (Alone). [Surah Adh-Dhaariyaat:56].

When ever you can dear sis read the Qur'an..Only in the remembrance of Allaah does the heart find rest. What better remembrance is there then to read the speech of Allaah. Al hamdulillaah.

Increase in ur dua ya uktie. Allaah is more close to us then our jugular vain (sub han Allaah)...just imagine that. He knows us more then anyone...Allaah does not want to burden you sister. He wants good for you.

Look at this verse. Allaah said: ''Say: 'O my Servants who have trangressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Do not despair from the Mercy of Allaah. Verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful.'' [Surah Zumar (39): 53]

Before i go i would like to share this hadeeth with you from the book of Explanatory Notes on Imaam an-Nawawee's Forty Ahadeeth. By Muhammad ibn Saalih al-Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy upon him).
The Infinite Extent of Forgiveness of Allaah (The Exalted) ---

On the authority of Anas ibn Maalik (radia-Allaahu 'Anhu) who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allaah (Salla-Allaahu 'Alayhi wa sallam) saying, ''Allaah, The Exalted, has said: 'O son of Aadam, whatever you call upon Me for, and hope of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done and I shall not mind. O son of Aadam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and then you were to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Aadam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and you were then to face Me not committing Shirk (ascribing partners to Allaah) in anything, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.''

(Reported by Tirmidhee and he graded it as 'Hasan Saheeh) Authenticated by Imam al-Albaanee (Rahimahullah).

May Allaah forgive me if i have said anything wrong, aameen. All good that i have said is from Allaah and anything bad that i have said is from myself and shaytan.

Take care sister.

Was-salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.