Just remember to fight by leniency!!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
AishaAnastasia: I'm an INTP. Extremely complicated discussion and questions is HOW I learn. I have actually learned a couple things here, although you might not agree with my interpretation of them. For instance, some people here have written that Mohammed was the last prophet there was going to be. At first I disagreed with this, but now I think perhaps that might be right, although for a rather complicated reason (EVERYTHING with INTP's is complicated, lol).

It is not because people have learned everything there is to learn about God. In fact, people learn a little bit more about God every day. But it is rather because the human race has advanced, and the way we must now learn about God is now different. There may not be any more prophets, in the same way that after a child is 5 or so, they might not have a nursemaid any more. But that doesn't mean that the child is done learning. Instead of a nursemaid, they might have a teacher or tutor. Which is probably much harder on the child than staying with the nursemaid, and causes the child to feel a lot of uncertainty. Nevertheless, just as a child cannot have a nursemaid forever, and must eventually have teachers instead, it could be that the human race cannot have prophets forever, and must learn about God in different ways instead.

Anyway, that's my take on it. If you do not agree, that is alright too. I don't ask people to necessarily agree with me. I merely ask them to think about their own point of view, and perhaps learn to understand my point of view, even if they do not agree with it.

Hi Sepithol

Thats Ok we are all different and you have your views and I have my views ...
All we have to do is juts respect one another ...
I still didnt understand what is INTP ?
Do you believe in God though ? or you are atheist?

Here is a good read about Prophet Muhammad ,peace be upon him ...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47435

Since the religion of other people has no effect on me whatsoever

Hello Septithol,

I think you are going off topic. I never stated that! You stated [I am paraphrasing] people with different religions will not go to hell even though they have different beliefs. I am asking you where did you get this idea from? Where is your evidence? What is your source? Are you just making an assumption? Are you just making a guess? You still haven't answered my question.

It seems to me that you are firm in your viewpoints - so the question becomes - what is your purpose on this site, since "religion of other people has no effect on you"? If you are content with your own complacency then why are you so worried about the belief of others? The statement above contradicts YOUR belief that "the purpose of life is suppose to be smart & educated." How can that be true if you are not willingly to learn about Islam?

Everything "effects" you in life, including the 'religion' of others, even though you don't pay closely attention to it. Something must of effected you to visit this site. For instance, TV is filled with different religious beliefs & ideas, such as woman dressing half naked. This is not an Islamic idea/belief, most likely a Christian/athiest ideology.

Your parents nurtured you and you grew up with most of their ideas/beliefs, how else would of you learned anything without their help?. Even your friends [with their religious prespective] has an effect on you and you might not be aware of it. Just pay attention next time to the way you eat, the way you dress, the way you talk, etc. This is a topic of another subject.

Uncertainty is an inevitable result of asking too many questions

If you read carefully, I am referring to the way you state your beliefs "I think" "to me." I have noticed this in your writings. I am certain of my beliefs without a doubt in my heart. There is nothing wrong with asking questions, in fact you are encouraged to ask questions in Islam because there is an answer to everything! The fact is you are not asking questions, you are imposing your firm views on us.

May the Owner of hearts turn your heart to the right path.