Kabah

zainababuzaid12

:Assalamu Alayikum

Mash Allah I always imagina about the house of Allah(kabah). Let me tell you guys a story. Everytime when i sleep i have dreams right? One day i had a dream that i was in Mecca. And i kept on staring at the Kabah it was big i really could not stop looking at it. I see it big really And you kno:mashallah: wat i got to say mash allah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome to TTI and that is a very sweet post. I am the elder sister here.

John Smith

:salam2:

Welcome new one to the forum, Alhumdulillah that is a beautiful dream and may Allah Swt make your dream come true that you visit the Ancient house and perform Tawaf and do lengths of safa & marwa,drink Zam Zam to your fill.

Also please dont get sister Aapa's post count mixed up with her age when she mentions that she is the elder sister here..(Joke) :)

strive-may-i

:wasalam:

Ah a wonderful dream to have any time of day, I tell you!! Welcome here...

And the post count (~9300) may be closely equal to the number of working days in Aapa's life!!. MashaAllah! May Almighty give her long life, more knowledge and strengthen her Imaan.. Ameen :)

alaimakhalid6767

alaima

asalam alkyum as i know im also new here and i would just like to say that this is a beatufil dream
and i also wish very mucht to go to the kaba as my elder sister appa is also my mother like
my mother always tells me that your teacher is just like your older sister or mother
inshallah may you go to jannah zainab and im your bfff love ya you are my best
friend forever so people know what bff stands for i have love and respect
for you in my heart and also the same for appa:hearts::hearts::SMILY252::SMILY27::SMILY34:

alaimakhalid6767

WONDERFUL DREAM

inshallah i will go to the house of my lord allah but as you know I'm small to go and make tawaf and worship my lord and as my elder sister appa who is also my teacher tells me that islam is one of the first religions to respect and as you know i would like to tell you a story I'm a wonderful student in my class I'm only in 5th grade and i got very sick today in class and you know that a couple of students weren't talking to me cause i was sick but i told them that mashallah look at your healthy body and mine you do know that allah will give you challenges as a muslim like making you sick or taking away one of your belovds but that doesn't mean that you can't talk to me i mean I'm one of you if i get sick its like somebody lost something and if you got sick i feel like I'm losing one of my bones in my body in islam were all brothers and sisters so take care of one another please give me a reply and inshallah i will talk tho you about my life islam brothers and sisters and reading and books and medicines that rasull has told us about inshallah add me as a friend and ill keep in touch with you all :jumpclap::SMILY33::wavyarms::SMILY82::SMILY29::fighta::SMILY27: