Karate skills needed for worship

I

IslamIsSimple

Masha'Allah he has a long reach with his kicks.

[yt]-kYxzdOz5pY[/yt]

And they have the nerve to blame the People of Sunnah and call them "deviant Wahabis" for strongly rejecting any newly innovated form of worship!

I

IslamIsSimple

thats noting. The ones from Pakistan and India are the most hilarious ones.

LOL!

Theres also a video that I wont post with one moving his head, with "Gangstas Paradise" added to the background. But heres another one..

A Sufi eating the feces of his "sheikh" for blessings!

S

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

May Allah protect us from straying from the straight path and making fools of ourselves.

I

IslamIsSimple

I'm not a sufi myself, but I can tell you that these are not true Sufis...

Everyone has his own definition for "true Sufis". What Sufi "Tariqa" represents "true Sufis" today in your opinion? Nazim Haqqanis Naqshbandi order? Or how about Ali Al Jifris path?

[yt]G-OOAozMe4w[/yt]

Mohammed Junedi

Asalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Dear,

When I read the thread it made me smile and looked like it is something new which I never read in my lifetime , but you have disappointed me when I saw actual post :).

All I know was we need a Humble heart with clean clothes to represent our self in the court of Allah subhan wa taa'la for prayer.

If at all your thread is really talking about Sufism then let me share something that I read about the characters of few people who travelled all their way to spread Islam to India.

As I belong to India, I read the Biography of Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddin Chisty (May peace of God be upon his soul) was one of the greatest Sufi the world has ever known.

When you read Quran, Allah says in Surah Fatah:

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

This ayat represents the Quality of a believer, when you see them .
"You will remember Allah subhan wa Taa'la".{As the truth from their face radiates in the world}.

In his Biography people have written when he moved from one place to other in India million of people accepted Islam that was not by force but due to his love towards Islam and his noble characters which is difficult to find in this modern era.

Here instead of criticising the pathetic conditions of Muslim, I believe this would be better to make dua to Allah, May Allah guide them towards Tawheed and let them turn to the straight path {sirat-e-mustaqeem} or Let them get a true leader among themselves who can correct their heart to Quran and Sunnah!

Allahu Alam bissawab.

I

IslamIsSimple

Karate? :p How about Parkour:

Yes, and they have millions of followers. This is the same man who said he is no longer accountable to Allah! The same man who the Sufi Al Jifri, kissed his hand asking him permission to teach certain things.

[yt]aJWGZAoymzA[/yt]

Thank God for the Internet. Some wouldnt really believe that they teach such things. They would go to new Muslims in non Muslim countries and market themselves, without people knowing what they are really about, especially if they are from non Muslim countries. But now with youtube, everyone can see what these esotrics are about.

I

IslamIsSimple

Asalam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatahu,

Dear,

When I read the thread it made me smile and looked like it is something new which I never read in my lifetime , but you have disappointed me when I saw actual post :).

All I know was we need a Humble heart with clean clothes to represent our self in the court of Allah subhan wa taa'la for prayer.

If at all your thread is really talking about Sufism then let me share something that I read about the characters of few people who travelled all their way to spread Islam to India.

As I belong to India, I read the Biography of Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddin Chisty (May peace of God be upon his soul) was one of the greatest Sufi the world has ever known.

When you read Quran, Allah says in Surah Fatah:

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward.

This ayat represents the Quality of a believer, when you see them .
"You will remember Allah subhan wa Taa'la".{As the truth from their face radiates in the world}.

In his Biography people have written when he moved from one place to other in India million of people accepted Islam that was not by force but due to his love towards Islam and his noble characters which is difficult to find in this modern era.

Here instead of criticising the pathetic conditions of Muslim, I believe this would be better to make dua to Allah, May Allah guide them towards Tawheed and let them turn to the straight path {sirat-e-mustaqeem} or Let them get a true leader among themselves who can correct their heart to Quran and Sunnah!

Allahu Alam bissawab.

Since I am not from India I had to look him up. The first quote on a website of theirs is "CLICK HERE FOR FREE DELIVERY OF SACRED TABBRRUKATS FROM THE SHRIEN OF HUZOOR GHARIB NAWAZ (R.A)"

So they deliver from the grave. I checked other websites because I know theres sub-Tariqas etc. So I find this

"Khwaja Sahab says, in his own words, about his spiritual initiation (which took place sometime in 561-562 A.H) by Hazrat Khwaja Usman Harooni. Khwaja Gharib Nawaz(R.A) says:- "I had the honour of appearing (before Hazrat Usman) when many other spiritual luminaries were also present. I bowed my head in solemn reverence Hazrat Usman asked me to offer 2 "rakaat' of Namaaz (prayers). I did it.... (after long text he adds )

He asked me to sit down and repeat; "Surah Ikhlas' again one thousand times. I did so. "Look towards the heaven" he then asked me. When I raised my eyes towards the heaven, he enquired "how far do you see" ? I said, upto Arsh-e-Moalla (zenith). He then asked me "look below". I did so. He enquired again "how far do you see". I said, upto Tahtus-Sara (abyss). He then asked me to sit down and repeat 'Surah Ikhlas' one thousand times and I did it. He then asked me "look towards the heaven". When I did so, he enquired "how far do you see now?" I said upto Hijaab-e-Azmat (dazzlement of God's glory). He then asked me "close your eyes". I did so, and, after a moment, he told me "open your eyes". I did so. Then he showed me his two fingers and enquired "what do you see through them"? I said, I see 18,000 Aalam (worlds).

Typical Sufi superstitions, claiming to meet with spirits of the companions and the prophet etc. Of course fake "lineges" that most Sufis claim, to Ali raa and the prophet, with much talk about Karbala, Yazeed, Al Hussain etc, are all elements that are in common among Sufis, hence the saying of scholars that Sufism is the door to Shiasm. The whole Safavid empire, which was based on extreme Shiasm, was started by a Sufi from the Safavid Sufi Tariqa.

Im sure some brothers from the region, that are well educated on Tawheed, will know more than me about the one you mention and accuracy of info on him being a "king of saints" etc

So calling him "one the greatest Sufis the world has ever known." In itself is a statement that isnt exactly inline with Tawheed, given the teachings.

Educating Muslims on common superstitions many have been plagued with, doesnt contradict with calling to Tawheed, making dua for their guidence and so on. But doing so doesnt mean blurring the boundries of Islam. The very main messege of Islam, is the same of all prophets, which is going directly to Allah, eliminating "the middle man". So in reality, what they teach, has absoloutly nothing to do with Islam.

Many claim the label, and claim some sort of linieges to give them extra credability, but neither claim is true most of the time. Even "Nation of Islam" people in the US claim to be Muslim, and say the Shahada, but they say God is Fard Muhammad, and prophet Muhammad is Elijah Muhammad, and that God is black etc. And they call to "islam", but it doesnt give them any "greatness" as they arent Muslim to begin with.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

By this thread you insult other people whose believe differently.

May Allah forgive you.

:shymuslima1:

I feel shame for you.

Mohammed Junedi

Since I am not from India I had to look him up. The first quote on a website of theirs is "CLICK HERE FOR FREE DELIVERY OF SACRED TABBRRUKATS FROM THE SHRIEN OF HUZOOR GHARIB NAWAZ (R.A)"

So they deliver from the grave. I checked other websites because I know theres sub-Tariqas etc. So I find this

"Khwaja Sahab says, in his own words, about his spiritual initiation (which took place sometime in 561-562 A.H) by Hazrat Khwaja Usman Harooni. Khwaja Gharib Nawaz(R.A) says:- "I had the honour of appearing (before Hazrat Usman) when many other spiritual luminaries were also present. I bowed my head in solemn reverence Hazrat Usman asked me to offer 2 "rakaat' of Namaaz (prayers). I did it.... (after long text he adds )

He asked me to sit down and repeat; "Surah Ikhlas' again one thousand times. I did so. "Look towards the heaven" he then asked me. When I raised my eyes towards the heaven, he enquired "how far do you see" ? I said, upto Arsh-e-Moalla (zenith). He then asked me "look below". I did so. He enquired again "how far do you see". I said, upto Tahtus-Sara (abyss). He then asked me to sit down and repeat 'Surah Ikhlas' one thousand times and I did it. He then asked me "look towards the heaven". When I did so, he enquired "how far do you see now?" I said upto Hijaab-e-Azmat (dazzlement of God's glory). He then asked me "close your eyes". I did so, and, after a moment, he told me "open your eyes". I did so. Then he showed me his two fingers and enquired "what do you see through them"? I said, I see 18,000 Aalam (worlds).

Typical Sufi superstitions, claiming to meet with spirits of the companions and the prophet etc. Of course fake "lineges" that most Sufis claim, to Ali raa and the prophet, with much talk about Karbala, Yazeed, Al Hussain etc, are all elements that are in common among Sufis, hence the saying of scholars that Sufism is the door to Shiasm. The whole Safavid empire, which was based on extreme Shiasm, was started by a Sufi from the Safavid Sufi Tariqa.

Im sure some brothers from the region, that are well educated on Tawheed, will know more than me about the one you mention and accuracy of info on him being a "king of saints" etc

So calling him "one the greatest Sufis the world has ever known." In itself is a statement that isnt exactly inline with Tawheed, given the teachings.

Educating Muslims on common superstitions many have been plagued with, doesnt contradict with calling to Tawheed, making dua for their guidence and so on. But doing so doesnt mean blurring the boundries of Islam. The very main messege of Islam, is the same of all prophets, which is going directly to Allah, eliminating "the middle man". So in reality, what they teach, has absoloutly nothing to do with Islam.

Many claim the label, and claim some sort of linieges to give them extra credability, but neither claim is true most of the time. Even "Nation of Islam" people in the US claim to be Muslim, and say the Shahada, but they say God is Fard Muhammad, and prophet Muhammad is Elijah Muhammad, and that God is black etc. And they call to "islam", but it doesnt give them any "greatness" as they arent Muslim to begin with.

Dear,

You might have overlooked my words or did not understand what I am trying to convey.

All I can say now to you is Asalam Alaikum { Peace be upon you! }

strive-may-i

Dear,

You might have overlooked my words or did not understand what I am trying to convey.

:salam2:
I second you on this matter.

Well, to belittle a person, whom you have not seen, or heard, is where the fanboys excel, and that's where the scholars show utmost caution... The fanboys, should have picked a word that was no where close to salafussaaliheen. Thats the wisdom of the scholars now referred to as the madhab founders, they did not use a word that closely relates to salafussaaliheen....

The scholars knew their language, they know their boundaries. They can even in the height of their rage, exhibit presence of mind, be just and speak accurately.... But thats not possible, from all and sundry...

Yes, rightly said .... PEACE!

I

IslamIsSimple

Dear,

Although sometimes its hard not to, you may be right about laughing/joking about them etc. But showing their beliefs and calling them what they are, and calling to Islam with kindness etc, arent mutually exclusive ideas.

What provoked me in your response is calling people like that "One of the greatest Sufis the world has ever known", while he is how I described in the previous post.

Walaikom assalam warahmat Allah

I

IslamIsSimple

Nazim Haqqani claims to have phone called the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to get his permission before an interview with AlJazeera

[yt]58gHWKE84FA[/yt]