KentuckyNiqabi

Jannah03

Asalaamu alakum warahmatullah!
Ive been muslim since the age of 9:SMILY34: I was baptist before i became muslim at that young age. i just recently got married, and ive never been happier. I also am a niqabi. I go to college and live in Kentucky.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Asalaamu alakum warahmatullah!
Ive been muslim since the age of 9:SMILY34: I was baptist before i became muslim at that young age. i just recently got married, and ive never been happier. I also am a niqabi. I go to college and live in Kentucky.

wa laikum salaam wa rahmatullahi :)

Wow subhanAllah so young to turn Muslim :) That is great. Congrats on just getting married *virtual high five*..What are you studying?

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
MashAllah sister
welcome to the site ,hope to hear from u often...
:):):):):)
waaleikum salam

sajjuaiah

As-salaam alaikum,

Mashallah; very happy to hear that, may Allah guide you to the best.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Jazakmullah Hu-khairan.

nadirah19

Asalam walikum,

Mashallah sister Allah swt guided you at a very young age.Alhamdulillah, i am also a revert

Welcome to the site...:)

Waslam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

:mashallah: this is great news, would love to read about your reversion someday, inshaAllah.

Sister, :SMILY206: to the forum and many many congratulations on getting married. May Allah shower his choiciest blessings on you both, aameen.

Allâh chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience.
[Ash-Shura]

amir_al_shahid

salam aleykum and welcome here
im a convert to:) but i converted in not so young age i was 17 when i converted allhamdulillah
I hope everything goes well with ure life in usa and ure niqab