Khilafah????

Globalpeace

Banned
:salam2:

i just wanted to ask this quick question about the khilafah, so my question is when one country establishes khilafah and sharia law do they have to change there name to Islamic Khilafah or can it say the same name. please help me answer this question.

:wasalam:

Asslamo Allaikum,

Khilafah (Caliphate) is GLOBAL!
Khalifa (Cailph) is GLOBAL!

I don't understand what you mean?

Shafiq Khan

It is not Islamic Khilafah it is simply Khilafah or in other words monarchy (not in the sense this word is understood presently). Meaning of it is rule for the sake of good of all people. Khilafah is to be properly defined and its advantages over all other political systems are to be shown to the world. This is done in a book 'Natural World Order & The Islamic Thought' which is available free on www.islamic-thought.com. It is clearly mentioned in the Quran that Khilafah will be final system of governance in the world.

John Smith

i mean if a current country changes its laws and stuff, and establishes Islamic Khilafah and sharia as the law of the land, do they have to change there name to "Islamic Khilafah" or can they keep there name, and also does it matter if they do, do u understand what i am trying to say?

I dont think you would need to change name of the country to be honest and it would do very little to.