King Abdul Aziz (Rahimahullaah)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmmTaymiyyah

Salafi

Çáãáß ÚÈÏ ÇáÚÒíÒ Èä ÚÈÏ ÇáÑÍãä Âá ÓÚæÏ ÑÍãå Çááå

Abdul Aziz bin Abdur Rahman family of Saud the founder of present day Saudi Arabia (born 1880 and died 1953), may ALLAH have mercy upon him, said during a speech he delivered during Hajj in the year 1365h (1945)

" Åääí ÑÌá ÓáÝí æ ÚÞíÏÊí åí ÇáÓáÝíÉ ÇáÊí ÃãÔí ÈãÞÊÖÇåÇ Úáì ÇáßÊÇÈ æ ÇáÓäÉ "
“Verily I am a Salafi man, and my Aqeedah, it is Salafiya that which I am in accordance with upon the book and the sunna.”

æ ÞÇá Ýí ÇáÎØÇÈ äÝÓå: " íÞæáæä ÅääÇ æåÇÈíÉ æ ÇáÍÞíÞÉ ÃääÇ ÓáÝíæä ãÍÇÝÙæä Úáì ÏíääÇ æ äÊÈÚ ßÊÇÈ Çááå æ ÓäÉ ÑÓæáå æ áíÓ ÈíääÇ æ Èíä ÇáãÓáãíä ÅáÇø ßÊÇÈ Çááå æ ÓäÉ ÑÓæáå
And he said during the same speech, “And they are saying we are Wahabis, but in reality we are Salafis preserving our deen and following the book of ALLAH and the sunna of His Messenger and there is nothing between us and the Muslims except the book of ALLAH and the sunna of His Messenger.”

- ÇáãÕÍÝ æ ÇáÓíÝ ¡ ( 135 – 136 )

æóßóÇäó ÇáúÝõÖóíúá Èúä ÚöíóÇÖ íóÞõæá : íóÇ ßóÐøóÇÈ íóÇ ãõÝúÊóÑò , ÇöÊøóÞö Çááøóåó æóáóÇ ÊóÓõÈøó ÇáÔøóíúØóÇä Ýöí ÇáúÚóáóÇäöíóÉ æóÃóäúÊó ÕóÏöíÞõåõ Ýöí ÇáÓøöÑø

UmmTaymiyyah

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I took that post from another forum, and that was the heading given not mine, basically it seems just stating the fact that he was salafi Alhamdulillah and he was also the king at that time, but I can see where your coming from. Allaahu alam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, i doubt people have the wisdom to reply properly to such posts with knowledge. Thanks sister Umm Taymiyyah.

So, unfortunately to not have any arguments, this post is closed.

Remember, every Muslim's honour is to be maintained wheover they are. So, no backbiting and name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.