Korean Dawah

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

I have read that South Korean christian missionaries are the second largest in number after Americans in the world. The Korean missionaries frequently visit Muslim nations for the purpose of spreading their false beliefs. The question arises, what have Muslims done to counter this trend and present Islamic dawah in Korean? Most Muslim websites have none of their pages translated into Korean, including "islamreligion.com," one of the best dawah webpages.

How we may be able to take action:

1) Visit http://www.islamreligion.com/ and click on the link "Contact Us" and recommend translating the website into Korean.

2) The designer of this website "turntoislam" may put up a Korean section, just as there are other languages. Then members of this site that speak Korean fluently, may be able to translate some basic Islamic articles such as: Description of Allah (The Glorified and Exalted), 5 Pillars, why christianity is false, etc. I will be willing to contribute articles, however someone else must translate. Even if one Korean teenager converts, who knows he may become the Yusuf Estes of South Korea.

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

zbhotto

Banned
A way

Just convert the koreans with beautiful preaching who are visiting muslim countries. Then they would spread the truth i.e., AL-ISLAM in KOREA. Unfortunately we do not have a network.