Lailat-ul-qadr

hopintobelucky

:salam2: all,

I was just wondering, do you guys think the night of lailat-ul-qadr has passed or is it going to be on the night of the 29th?? I'm not a really good spotter of lailat-ul-qadr (they say, the morning after is beautiful, peaceful and comfortable) but if it is tonight then I'd better do glorify my lord more...BTW how has your Ramadhan been going?For me, it's been both smooth and rough, smooth because I didn't feel that thirsty during this Ramadhan and rough because I've had to wake up early to go to work so my time schedule is crazy! Oh btw, from one of my previous posts, you may know that I have trouble concentrating in salah so last night I spent 2 hrs praying the taraweeh!!!! (just broke my own record!) and that with just short surahs! God, I'm pathetic, but you know it makes me feel so tired, and thinking about all the negativity around you always steels your concentration...sigh.... ppl think I have some psychological/ mental problems but I'm alright really, just that when you are surrounded by negative/problematic/poisonous ppl, you tend to lose focus in life!

The_truth

:salam2: all,

I was just wondering, do you guys think the night of lailat-ul-qadr has passed or is it going to be on the night of the 29th?? I'm not a really good spotter of lailat-ul-qadr (they say, the morning after is beautiful, peaceful and comfortable) but if it is tonight then I'd better do glorify my lord more...BTW how has your Ramadhan been going?For me, it's been both smooth and rough, smooth because I didn't feel that thirsty during this Ramadhan and rough because I've had to wake up early to go to work so my time schedule is crazy! Oh btw, from one of my previous posts, you may know that I have trouble concentrating in salah so last night I spent 2 hrs praying the taraweeh!!!! (just broke my own record!) and that with just short surahs! God, I'm pathetic, but you know it makes me feel so tired, and thinking about all the negativity around you always steels your concentration...sigh.... ppl think I have some psychological/ mental problems but I'm alright really, just that when you are surrounded by negative/problematic/poisonous ppl, you tend to lose focus in life!

Asalaamu Alaikum, My sister it is pointless speculating as to which night Laylatul Qadr was as we will never truly know until the day of judgement. There is very little time left of this blessed month and so we should not waste any time as it is a true blessing that we have another night and day of this blessed month! If any of us feel we have not gained much this Ramadan and not done aswell as we could have then we still have tonight and the day tomorrow to worship Allah and make a firm commitment to Allah and also internalise in our own minds that we will make the necessary changes to ourselves and that we will make the Hereafter our main concern and that we will do everything to please Allah and refrain from anything that may anger or displease him.