Lately, Al Quran is becoming clearer to me

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
AS SALAMU ALAYKUM,

[3:105] Do not be like those who became divided and disputed, despite the clear proofs that were given to them. For these have incurred a terrible retribution.

[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what they have.

[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with GOD, then He will inform them of everything they had done.

[3:105] Do not be like those who became divided and disputed, despite the clear proofs that were given to them. For these have incurred a terrible retribution.

[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what they have.

[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with GOD, then He will inform them of everything they had done.

[8:2] The true believers are those whose hearts tremble when GOD is mentioned, and when His revelations are recited to them, their faith is strengthened, and they trust in their Lord.

[6:54] When those who believe in our revelations come to you, you shall say, "Salamun `Alaykum (Peace be upon you). Your Lord has decreed that mercy is His attribute. Thus, anyone among you who commits a transgression out of ignorance, and repents thereafter and reforms, then He is Forgiving, Most Merciful."

The Bible says we will have to give an account for Ourselves:

There are also other similar verses in the New Testament:

Each of us shall give an account of himself to God. (Romans 14:12)

Each one will receive his own reward according to his own labour. (1 Corinthians 3:8)

In the Old Testament, individual accountability is clear:

Also to you O Lord, belong mercy; for you render to each one according to his work. (Psalms 62:12)

And will he not render to each man according to his deeds? (Proverbs 24:12)

The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself. (Ezekiel 18:20)

Al Qur'an says:

Every soul is responsible only for his/her own work (53:39

...no soul benefits except from its own work, and none bears the burden of another.... (6:164)

As for those who repent, reform, and proclaim, I redeem them. I am the Redeemer, Most Merciful. (2:160)

Recall that Moses said to his people, "O my people, you have wronged your souls by worshiping the calf. You must repent to your Creator. You shall kill your egos. This is better for you in the sight of your Creator." He did redeem you. He is the Redeemer, Most Merciful. (2:54)

As for those who believe and lead a righteous life, He will fully recompense them, and shower them with His grace. As for those who disdain and turn arrogant, He will commit them to painful retribution. They will find no lord beside GOD, nor a savior. (4:173)

Do they not realize that GOD accepts the repentance of His worshipers, and takes the charities, and that GOD is the Redeemer, Most Merciful? (9:104)

This is GOD’s grace and mercy towards you. GOD is Redeemer, Most Wise. (24:10)

You shall glorify and praise your Lord, and implore Him for forgiveness. He is the Redeemer. (110:3)
“He is the One and only GOD.
“The Absolute GOD. “Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
“None equals Him.” (112:1-4)

I am embrassed about all the mistakes that I made over the course of my life. But, I am comforted in knowing that my future is in Allah's Will and Mercy.

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

Alhamdulillah that you have found the way to understand things you were looking for :tti_sister:

du'a

:salam2:

every time i read the quran i pick out something different from the last time that i read it that relates to my environment. the layman (us) will never understand it fully, but we should take what we can and implement it in our lives and hold on to it dearly.