Leaving the Beard to Grow

hqudrat

:salam2:

i read a thread yesterday about a brother talking about if having beard is obligatory or sunnah and i just came across this. i hope it helps brother

Leaving the beard to grow is obligatory. shaving it is forbidden as it is changing the creation of Allah, which is an action of satan, as Allah (SWT) has said

(Satan has said), 'Indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allah '......... (Qur'an 4:119)

By shaving the beard, one is impersonating women, while "The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) cursed the men who imperonate women.

The Prophet (PBUH) has ordered the beard to left to grow. His order implies obligation, as is well-known. Abu Hurayrah ( May Allah be pleased with him ) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "cut the moustache and leave the beard, being different from the Magians. Ibn 'Umar also narrated that the prophet (PBUH) said, "Differ from the polytheists, leave the beard to grow and trim the moustache.

reference from THE CONCISE PRESENTAION OF THE FIQH OF THE SUNNAH AND THE NOBLE BOOKK BY DR. ABDUL- AZEEM BADAWI.

May Allah (SWT) make islam easy on each and everyone of us to follow ameen.

:wasalam:
:tti_sister::tti_sister: