Leaving this forum

Erik

Hello all, Im now leaving this forum,I want to thank some of you who replied to good things.
I dont feel the need to say why I leave.
I hope you is, are or about to have a good day, in the name of Allah. /Erik

IbnAlAawam

Hello all, Im now leaving this forum,I want to thank some of you who replied to good things.

Hello,Eric,

Sorry to hear you are leaving the forum :-(
I wish you a good day to and look forward to you comming back on this forum in the future or anytime actually.

peace,

Wish you best luck Erik bro.

hope allah will guide you on the right path.

take care your self.

And you are wellcome whenever you want to come and any kind of question you have to ask.

Bluegazer

Hello Erik,

Thank you for visiting and participating in this forum.

Feel free to come back. You're always welcome.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Bluegazer

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Sorry to hear you are leaving but wish you the best luck and life. Take care of yourself and May Allah the almight show you the right path.
Goodbye :SMILY259: :SMILY259: :SMILY259:

Globalpeace

Banned
Hi,

You are swedish but you spell EriK the English way, and that has thrown me off. :) :) :)

Cool and have fun and may Allah (SWT) guide you towards him and I hope that your experience has been positive and you are always welcome.

Hey Erik,

You are going to be missed. We all enjoyed helping you and answering you. I hope we did a thorough job, if not I'm really sorry :(

Inshallah (God willing) you will find truth, peace and tranquilty in your life and inshallah I hope to call you brother one day.

Best regards,

TheHumbleWun

Erik

Hi,

You are swedish but you spell EriK the English way, and that has thrown me off. :) :) :)

Cool and have fun and may Allah (SWT) guide you towards him and I hope that your experience has been positive and you are always welcome.

I got a few PM so Allah know if I will stick around or not.
Couldent resist to read them.
About my name Erik, actually, in english 99,9% of the times it is spelled Eric.
Im my language, we never spell a word or a name with C when ment to sound as a K.
Regards /Erik

abdellah007

salam

Hej erik,

i wish u a good day and life and we will be excited to have u back here again.

dont give up looking for the right path, and am sure allah swt will help u with this.

peace,

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Good luck...
Hope you come back some time....
Everyone really tried their best to answer your questions to the fullest and we're all sorry to hear that you're leaving.... anyway
Take care

Erik

Good luck...
Hope you come back some time....
Everyone really tried their best to answer your questions to the fullest and we're all sorry to hear that you're leaving.... anyway
Take care

Thanks all, Im back, I stayed, you missed my reply,I feel I got some new real friends, why I said I would leave is because some people on this Forum does not have good intention.
just the other day, A person wanted to be helpfull on msn about islam with a username Crazy wild girl....
Hope you is, are or about to have a wonderful day. /Erik

you know brother acctuelly what?

If you want to smell the rose then you have to go near of this rose but there is also some thorns on this rose.

but it doesn´t mean that rose is a bad flower or?

so just forget about those thorns and smell the rose.

Forget those peoples who has bad intention.

Steve940

I'm glad that you have decided to stay. This forum has provided me along with many others with an abundance of information that really helps you open your eyes to what Islam is. Alhamdulilah for that.

Have a good day as well Erik